Search results

1. ucme2

Need Help Anyone know MOWOLFPACK?

Quit being a whinny biatch.....you could of emailed and called, but because he wasn't at your beck and call you came on here.....he has good service and will handle it....he answered the post....I'm guessing you've never been in a accident
  2. ucme2

Ooooo a tough guy.....its a free chat site, you posted your opinion, I can post mine
  3. ucme2

Dude, I have no idea how to help that......I buy new bats only and that's one reason......good luck and happy holidays
  4. ucme2

What kind of help do you need....I'm off work today and just got my computer back, so I'm not on here everyday...hence no posts....
  5. ucme2

I read all of them.....I've ordered stuff and it was delivered in 3 days... some took 5-6 weeks......seemed like it was ganging up on him....so maybe you need to learn the truth....
  6. ucme2

Why's that....the truth hurt....I have bought many bats, shoes, fastpitch bats for my daughter and nick has stood behind all of them.....he can't control stuff not being shipped from vendors.....he ships directly to you and does a lot of business....he can't watch over every ship....if you don't...
  7. ucme2

Get em mick......nothing like bashing on people on a chat site....maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is
  8. ucme2

i have a 26 oz white mutan hd....with receipt.....hit me up if u wanna try out and make a...

i have a 26 oz white mutan hd....with receipt.....hit me up if u wanna try out and make a deal...been looking for a fulk
  9. ucme2

i am going cheese cake

i am going cheese cake
  10. ucme2

working...and lake....got to work this sat...whats up with u

working...and lake....got to work this sat...whats up with u
  11. ucme2

how much u selling ur m7 for ball sack licker

how much u selling ur m7 for ball sack licker
  12. ucme2

whats up fj.....does ur bro want this catty.....27oz.....id like 150 its still new and hat as...

whats up fj.....does ur bro want this catty.....27oz.....id like 150 its still new and hat as hell....il bring it sun he can check it out