Search results

1. WarningTrackHR

LTB 27oz J3u

If you have one, I prefer minty to really REALLY minty. But if you have something real clean we can take a look at that as well. Hit me up though PM. thanks.
  2. WarningTrackHR

1st Batch Juggernaut's

Anyone still have one chillin' at home?
  3. WarningTrackHR

Question about J2u I just got

This is a picture of the endcap of the bat i just received. Never seen a J2u without this [see below] They're both 27s, but the blank endcap ain't feeling like the 27 I already own. Idk i'm gonna put em both on a scale and see what's up, BUT the point of this thread was to find out how...
  4. WarningTrackHR

Price Check NIW 27oz LC5

Just curious. LMK.
  5. WarningTrackHR

interesting find.

Google hooked me up today with this beauty. :cool: http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=ANARCHYSOFTBALL&t=c&s=softball&p=about
  6. WarningTrackHR

Foam rattle in my J2u

This is the 2nd time the rattle has gone bigger without me swinging it. 1st time just a couple pebbles came around and i hadn't swung it in a week. This time(today) i picked up my bat for the first time in 2 weeks and this HUGE rattle was there, seriously sounded like the foam rattle of...
  7. WarningTrackHR

For Trade 26 Og Juggy & 26 J2u

Looking to trade both bats. 2-1, 1-1, 1-1+cash, 2-1 + cash, idk. I'm open to most trades for DeMar's only. Hit me up with trades, PM or here, i don't care. ALSO NO One Series bats. Og Juggy Sold locally -26 oz -returnable -foam rattle -some endcap wear -no webbing that i can see, but...
  8. WarningTrackHR

For Trade 28oz NIW nr Cartel

Open to just about any DeMarini, but ONE series bats are not my 1st choice. Mainly lookin' for a CF3, maybe a CF4 St, 26/27 LC5,26/27 J2u, maybe a stadium, not sure yet. IDK, just make an offer, cuz i will never swing this bat, ya know?
  9. WarningTrackHR

For Trade NR NIW 28oz Cartel

All i'm looking for is a 34/25 CF3, LMK if we can work out a deal. I know how this works :cool: I have it for sale locally, so there's that.
  10. WarningTrackHR

It's not fair Baby Jesus

She only had 2000 hits on her *34/25 CF3*
  11. WarningTrackHR

DeMarini Reincarnation.

On our way to the PO At the PO, saying our final goodbyes 1.5 weeks later, She Returns. Recap : Beautiful 27oz LC5 becomes a 'meh' looking Cartel. I'm not a huge Cartel fan, so She's already sold pfft. I'll stick with my J2us. But I like a good reincarnation...
  12. WarningTrackHR

Just sayin'

The SCN20BW is LEGIT. I'm typically an all DeMarini all the time guy, but i got the BW in a trade and went and hit it today... the thing has less than 100 hits and I crush with the bat, got it with about 30 or so hits, by the time i got to 75 and it started to flake some, it was just...
  13. WarningTrackHR

For Trade NIW 26oz Stadium

She GONE just seeing what's out there CF3s and J2u's have 1st priority but i'll listen to other offers I'm sure we could work something out LMK. no SS, MLCs, OG Ones, Utrip Ones.
  14. WarningTrackHR

For Trade 33/25 J2u

Looking to trade this, I've hit it only about 30 times since I got it. I don't think it's broken in, so it cant have too many hits on it. Only bats I'm interested in are: 26 LC5 26 J2u 34/25 CF3 34/25 CF4 St 26 Juggy I'm open to adding cash, so it won't be a big deal, just lmk.
  15. WarningTrackHR

For Trade NIW 26oz SRV4

Bat has been traded to EASTON4LIFE Have had this sitting around for a while, it's NIW, fully returnable. Just looking for DeMarini bats preferably a J2u or LC5 26 or 27. , i don't swing Eastons. Shoot me a PM with your trade offer.
  16. WarningTrackHR

For Trade 26 Utrip ONE

Traded to kap-usssa I'm seeing if i can move this, i just got it locally earlier in the week guy needed $$ so i grabbed it, but I'm never gonna swing it. Guy said like 600 hits but I have no idea, i haven't put a swing on it. It's returnable, no receipt. All i'm looking for in trade is...
  17. WarningTrackHR

For Trade Niw 26 srv4

Lookin' to trade this bat, I've been sitting on it for a while. But it's time to move it. Looking for anything 26-27oz DeMarini, ASA or Utrip idc, just shoot me an offer. No One.12,MLC, OG One,USSSA One's BAT IS SOLD LOCALLY.
  18. WarningTrackHR

It's just league bruh

Do you REALLY give a ****?
  19. WarningTrackHR

Anyone else hear...

while watching the major games, think it was a resmondo game, i can't remember, but did anyone hear them talking about the new bats for utrip? I believe it was the old man ump who was on the field with the mic for the HR Derby, he said that with the new bats coming out that they are going to...
  20. WarningTrackHR

Not Familiar with Vinci but...

http://www.vincipro.com/cart/baseball-glove-ab1974-l-12.75-black-reinforced-net-t-web.html is this a legit choice?