Search results

1. leeman1982

Combatants say your randoms part 8

It was pretty chilly for the first game at 8am, prob about 40 maybe just a little less but heated up pretty fast once the sun was shinning. Got up to 65-70 pretty quick and stayed for most of the afternoon then chilled down to mid to low 50's. Over all not too terribly bad for ball in January...
  2. leeman1982

Our first game was at 8am and the last finished at 1:30am luckily there were plenty of beers to be consumed.. :)
  3. leeman1982

I'm only 32 but feel the same pain. Lost 1st game so pathetically (28-6) I though we were gonna have an early day. Then ran off 8 wins to finish 2nd and I didn't even wanna get outta bed when i woke up this morning.
  4. leeman1982

Received your SS gift? Post here.

Big thanks to Heebs! Not only did he send the bat I received last week but also all of these... :D Super excited to try them all. Prob wont have them all at one time but thats not a guarantee. Again thank you very much Gary. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
  5. leeman1982

Really hope that you enjoy the bat. It was surprisingly harder to acquire than expected (guess people are starting to hoard these as they get in fewer supply or I'm just not as good at bat locating as I used to be). I was just hoping that you didn't get one before I was able to get one and get...
  6. leeman1982

SS hint thread

And this is now showing delivered. Obviously USPS beat the expected delivery.
  7. leeman1982

GTG 49erhawk

49erhawk is GTG. Bought a bat from him and the deal went very smooth. Bat was shipped very fast and arrived as described. Would definitely deal with again.
  8. leeman1982

Received this and I'm assuming it is from my SS since I didn't buy it so a big thanks to whoever you are. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all!
  9. leeman1982

SS hint thread

My package shipped today. Expected delivery Mon 12/16/13. 1312 0250 0000 8576 4721
  10. leeman1982

Looks like T4T is a go @ BLD LC

Congrats Jason!
  11. leeman1982

Looks like T4T is a go @ BLD LC

Heard Arnie bumped so many teams because the National office told him he couldn't force players to play up a year if their team got bumped...
  12. leeman1982

Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

This is kinda what I was thinking as well... I remember both pitchers having at least one quality start against the Rangers last year but then again that was pretty much every leftie they faced. Then again being a Rangers fan I will like not facing Trumbo's bat 19 games a year.
  13. leeman1982

Thats who I remembered doing it as well...
  14. leeman1982

SS hint thread

It has been my experience that there is absolutely no better beer in the world than free beer no matter what brand... Then again I don't really know that my opinion counts for much since i have been asked is there anything that I wouldn't drink.
  15. leeman1982

SS hint thread

Yes... It was the Tröegs Troegenator and the Victory Prima Pils. Provided I am right and this is coming to me it will make 3 out of 4 years I've received beer in the COMbatant SS.:):D:happy::beerchug::trink26::dance::headbang::alcoholic:
  16. leeman1982

SS hint thread

That is a good spread Heebs... Monger sent me a couple of those beers two years ago in a mixed 6-pack of PA beers and they all were pretty tasty!
  17. leeman1982

SS hint thread

I'm calling dibs on these... :)
  18. leeman1982

Good luck with that Sir. I have no such plans... :)
  19. leeman1982

LTB 27oz Avarice

Bump for more looks.
  20. leeman1982

LTB 27oz Avarice

Bump for a SS gift...