Search results

1. bigwignj

Did they nuke The Old Scout because of the bat scandal?

Subject is in thread title. Lots of chatter on there about Flip and EK need to be suspended and held accountable for getting caught on camera breaking USSSA bat rules and should be suspended. USSSA taking a ton of heat on the subject. Carrucci has some sort of pull with the board and Flip is his...
  2. bigwignj

Switching which side you bat from

I tore my oblique on my left side a week ago. Entire left side bruised up almost immediately. I couldn’t breath if I swung, it knocked the wind out of me. Anyway, instead of shutting it down for the rest of the season I decided I’d try to learn how to bat left handed. Wow. I’ve probably taken...
  3. bigwignj

Babe Ruth’s swing Vs modern baseball swing or slowpitch

Would love to have @Ken07 weigh in on this, His swing is very different than what would be a ‘modern’ baseball swing and to my eye resembles more of a slowpitch softball stance/swing. Would love to hear some swing experts weigh in on this. I know the speed and movement pitchers have nowadays...
  4. bigwignj

Looking for a $5,000 sponsor

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jose-canseco-bigfoot-hunt_us_5c6463e9e4b0018ed01b2d75?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=main_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063&fbclid=IwAR3AipbL-kOKYqBFUflKn0fXF2_-TRzpDLj5PdQ4cK-sCm33I_xYit41tfI Because I’m trying to hunt Bigfoot with Jose...
  5. bigwignj

How many bombs do you think I’ll hit tomorrow?

USSSA Open States I wont tell you how many homeruns we get. The only info I can give is that after we run rule whoever we play the first game we get to play ILyk2Wins team (assuming they win also) so will probably just shoot box that game and not go for dingers. That’s the only information you...
  6. bigwignj

Major Leaguers suck at softball

Watching the celebrity softball game,Tori Hunter struck out swinging after swinging and missing the first strike as well and Andre Dawson just took an infield fly ball off his head.
  7. bigwignj

Monsta BMLC 3500 Handle

$190 shipped I have no idea how many hits, 200-250 maybe. Thing spits fire but I just don’t swing it. Has never been gamed and has only hit the .52 Evil BPs. No structural issues. A few bag scratches and minimal end cap wear but besides that it’s still a pearl. Would rather see it go to a good...
  8. bigwignj

What AAS, SARMS, peptides do you take to be really good at softball

asking for a friend who unfortunately wasn’t blessed with the god given talent that I was so he’s looking for an edge to become the best softball player he can be. What stacks do you guys run to dominate the softball fields? Off Season and In Season. Discuss.
  9. bigwignj

Worst bat of 2018?

whats the ****tiest high-end bat you’ve gotten the chance to swing this year? So no hammer answers allowed. The u-trip Louisville Jeff Hall z1000 or w/e its called is definitely the turd of the year so far for me. Discuss.
  10. bigwignj

Got my first custom built glove

Figured I’d post this since I mentioned it in another thread. Was considering putting an I-Web in which wasn’t an option when I got it built but I still think it looks pretty rad. Went with 44 gloves cause the price was right compare to the other custom build sites, I think it came out to like...
  11. bigwignj

This is why you wear a mask when you pitch (Clay Matthews edition)

Hot Soup Clay! https://mobile.twitter.com/SchroederWBAY/status/1002972166344847360/video/1 https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/06/02/clay-matthews-packers-hit-softball/666623002/
  12. bigwignj

Why don't MLB baseball player hit with an overlap?

Haven't played baseball in about 10 years or so. Recently went to the local baseball training facility where they train local high school and college prospects to rent a tunnel and hit some BP. My buddies son was there who is a sophmore in college. We talked some **** back and forth,he...
  13. bigwignj

Monsta DNA 26 oz

$200 shipped Stiff handle Unknown number of hits End cap has some field wear Small paint chip DNA by bigwignj posted Jun 23, 2017 at 2:57 PMIMG_2030 by bigwignj posted Jun 23, 2017 at 3:00 PMIMG_2031 by bigwignj posted Jun 23, 2017 at 3:00 PMIMG_2033 by bigwignj posted Jun 23, 2017 at 3:00...
  14. bigwignj

Not a bat thread. Best High top turf or cleat

Possibly a new topic. If not because I don't use the search function, so go eat **** joker or whomever else. Have been wearing boombah low top cleats for the past year. I wear Nike ankle braces with them but for the past few weekends my ankles have felt like balls. Could care less about comfort...
  15. bigwignj

First tee work of the year

Finally had a 70 degree and sunny day in New Jersey. Got to hit outside today. Was trying to make a video to compare the utrip bats vs ASA but I had the camera at a super ****ty angle for that round so that video will have to come next time I get out. The distance was pretty similar hitting the...
  16. bigwignj

LTB 26oz 2016 OG Flipper

looking for a used 26 oz 2016 OG Flipper. Can send payment today.
  17. bigwignj

Need a guy for OCMD this weekend.

Had some guys back out last minute, got down here with 9. Mix of C/D players from NJ and PA. Looking for a decent ball player that plays tournament ball with the weekend free. Txt me 9084423973
  18. bigwignj

2012 Icebreaker, Readington, nj, 4 gg, usssa c/d

April 14th Readington NJ USSSA 4 Game Guarantee 732-558-2329 David@lbprintinginc,com Have room for 16 teams, have 11 so far. Thanks $300.00 1. MSB 2. Diamond Nation 3. Ellerys/Assassins 4. Bills Olde Tavern 5. Torco 6. TNT 7. Santinos 8. SJ Militia 9. Phoenix...
  19. bigwignj

For Sale 26 oz OG Psycho SuperMax - returnable - $120 obo

$120 obo 26 oz supermax 300 swings, no rattle or webbing. 0147xxxx serial number. Just starting to get that Psycho 'crack' when hit on the screws. Returnable but no reciept.
  20. bigwignj

For Sale Martin Brodeur Collection- Signed puck, 8x10 photo, 16x12 plaque

For the ultimate Martin Brodeur fan. The winningest goalie in NHL History. 3 items for your sports memorablia room. Autographed Martin Brodeur New Jersey Devils puck w/ case 8x10 framed action photo 16x12 commerative plaque Asking $140 obo for entire collection. Puck alone is valued at asking...