Search results

1. J.Last

GTG Dawalkr

Smooth transaction, super fast shipper. Highly recommended! Thanks
  2. J.Last

For Sale Monsta DNA Mutated

SOOOOOOOLD 2018 DNA Mutated with sleeve 2500 Handle 26.5 oz Normal wear and tear from use. Estimated 200-300 hits. Does not have the FIB rattle. It was my wife’s bat so wasn’t abused. Any questions or additional pics needed please message me thanks.
  3. J.Last

16 USA Aftermath w/ Warranty

26oz USA Aftermath with 40 hits max. No cracks wobbles etc. receipt dated for June. Would like a price check. Or trade for a Monsta
  4. J.Last

Price Check N.O.W 2016 Flipper Aftermath OG, Juggy OG and The One OG

As the title says new out of wrapper. All 27oz, no return on these ones. NOT RETURNABLE! I would like a price check and price ranges please and thank you.
  5. J.Last

Price Check NIW Demarini Flipper Aftermath OG

2015 model, It is returnable, but I don't have a receipt. Also is 27oz, Looking for a price check.
  6. J.Last

26oz J3 Graffiti

Demarini J3 26oz Graffiti knob. $230 Price check: Estimating about 500 hits, no cracks, rattles or paint lifts. Normal wear and tear on her from the diamonds. Originally from my women's team. Any extra questions or pics feel free to pm me.
  7. J.Last

For Sale/Trade Cluggy, flipper and j3a

2014 Cluggy 27oz: Returnable but does not come with a receipt. No cracks or rattles. $145GONE!!!! Flipper 28oz: Returnable but does not come with a receipt. No cracks or rattles. $130 GONE!! J3A 28oz: Returnable but does not come with a receipt. No cracks or rattles. $240 Any additional...
  8. J.Last

For Sale/Trade Worth, Rip-It, Miken, and Easton x8 (bats)

ASA Trades only, Looking for Demarini and Monsta preferably but not limited to. Any questions message me, if you want closer pics let me thanks! 28oz Worth Mutant: $130, Returnable but no reciept. $100 27oz Rip-It Senior ASA: $100, Returnable but no reciept $80 28oz Miken Freak 98: $135...
  9. J.Last

Price Check 28oz J3A Sticker 28oz J3A Graffitti 27oz Cluggy

Just wanting a price check on these if I decide to sell. Currently have them up for trades only, any info would be appreciated thanks! 28oz Sticker Knob J3A Approximately 300 - 400 cuts, no cracks rattle etc. Normal field wear, returnable 28oz Graffiti Knob J3A 200 hits at most, no...
  10. J.Last

GTG joey2525joey711 is a GTG Bro

Very smooth transaction, and highly recommended. Thanks for the business.
  11. J.Last

GTG Doggin_it is GTG

Nice and smooth transaction, with great communication, highly recommend.
  12. J.Last

GTG Redman is GTG

Good communication, super fast shipper, and made the trade very smooth. Very GTG in my book.
  13. J.Last

GTG ar2x7 is GTG

Traded bats, everything went smooth. Just as described, and good communication. ar2x7 is a GTG bro.
  14. J.Last

GTG BullFrog21 is a GTG Bro

Traded bats with BullFrog21, very smooth transaction, great communication, and the description was spot on. I highly recommend doing business with BullFrog21, and hope to do business with him again.
  15. J.Last

GTG Rega17 is GTG

Very smooth transaction, and great communication. Thanks
  16. J.Last

Need advise on sports55... I know I know...

I've made 2 orders to sports55 last April one in the beginning and mid April was the second. First order contained 16 jerseys and 16 Richardson hats with logo. I received the jerseys but not the hats. Second order was 14 jerseys, 14 pants and 14 belts. Out of that order I only received the...
  17. J.Last

GTG Jackrook is GTG

Awesome communication, super fast shipper, would recommend anytime.
  18. J.Last

For Trade 8 Bats for TRADE Combat Easton Miken Rip-It and Worth 27oz-30oz!!!!!

Im interested in TRADING ONLY at the moment… Im looking for Easton Synergy SCN3 or SCX3 and Rip-It Reaper Black model and PRE08 models in Easton. I will field other offers pm if interested thx for looking! Combat Anti-Virus 07 (VIRSP2) 30oz BA : Does not have original grip, no rattler or...
  19. J.Last

For Sale/Trade Size 14 REV-D Mid Cut Black/Royal

Have Two Pair of Size 14-Tanel 360 Rev-D Mid Cut Cleats-Black/Royal for trade or sale. One pair is brand new and never used, second was used once and put away. Will trade for an ASA bat (can add cash) or will sell for $150 gifted for both.
  20. J.Last

GTG Blev27 is good to go.

Fast payment, great communication. Thanks