Search results

1. Brooks

Tampa Greco Fri Nite

Need an outfielder. Skill level not that important. $35 league fee if interested.
  2. Brooks

Rate It

PPR League: Rate My Team A. LuckQBIND D. MartinRBTB D. WilsonRBNYG D. ThomasWRDEN J. JonesWRATL V. DavisTESF M. BallW/RDEN S. HauschkaKSEA PackersDEFGB R. MathewsBNSD J. GreshamBNCIN E. DeckerBNDEN D. MooreBNOAK M...
  3. Brooks

2013 Tampa Bay Bucs Thread

I must say I am more optimistic than I've been in 7 years about the upcoming season! I owe the recent surge of talent signing, in part, to Lebron James! A couple years after the Glazers bought Manchester U, the the economy took a dive. The hard hit debt ridden Glazers were keeping Tampa at the...
  4. Brooks

Silva vs Weidman II set for December 2013

I know this was not Silva's idea. His post fight interview is evidence of that. I also know that MMA and soccer aren't a life or death matter in Brazil, they are more important than that! I wonder if the big honchos in Brazil or Dana White ordered this to happen...
  5. Brooks

Compression Test Fail Bats Buyer Beware

A few guys in my area are selling their ASA J3s due to failing compression tests and getting thrown out of league play. I'd quietly check around to see if your league is testing these bats before buying. Typically if a pitcher gets hit hard or if 75% of the team is crushing the ball w/ the same...
  6. Brooks

OG Ext Rave Thread

Our team has swung a 28oz OG Ext for the last four years. This bat has been fire for the past couple seasons! This season, the end cap wear is about an inch and a quarter wide and this bat gone from fire to FLAT OUT RIDICULOUS! It's been called out by the last 3 teams and almost started 2 bench...
  7. Brooks

2013 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Sports Illustrated set the bar high this year. I don't disbelieve the hype either! I think Longo becoming a new dad will help settle him down with his party habits. Chris Archer and Neimann need to step their game up to solidify the rotation. The WBC Rodney deal has me sketchy. Closing by...
  8. Brooks

For Trade 27oz SB98 FL for 26oz ASA Bat

Offering a Scott Brown 98 27oz FL model with unknown number of swings. I'd guess around 500. Minor paint chipping mostly around the end cap extending back one inch, but no end cap seperation, webbing, rattles, or significant dings. ASA stamp is clearly visable. No replacement warranty on this as...
  9. Brooks

For Sale/Trade 33/23 Easton SRV1B $80

Offering a 33/23 SRV1 w/ under 300 girl swings. It is returnable x2, no receipt. Looking for a 34/24 comparable bat as trade. Open to many kinds of bat offers. No rattles, webbing, or chips. In great shape! Would rather trade for the above mentioned size bat, but would sell for $80 gifted.
  10. Brooks

Nice Minor League Hockey Brawl

Solid throw down here between pretty much all members of each team: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/watch-sphl-huntsville-mississippi-engage-bench-filling-brawl-211654571--nhl.html
  11. Brooks

NFL Regular Season MVP Vote

In order: 1. Payton Manning- What he has done after 4 neck surgeries is unheard of! 2. AP- What he has done after a torn acl defies logic & reason! 3. Matt Ryan- Playing at a super high level and has the dirty birds poised to make a deep postseason run. I know there are doubters, but they...
  12. Brooks

My Draft

It's a PP 25 yds passing, PP 10 yds rec and rush, 6 pts td. Points deducted for int by qb and fumbles lost by wr or rb. kickers get 1 pt for ep & 3pts for short fg 4pts for over 50 yds. It ended up being a 15 rd draft. Here how it went down. I was last in the first rd, first in the 2nd rd. 1...
  13. Brooks

GTG fatboy285 IS A Pro

Quick shipper, bat came as described, and on time communication. No problems here at all.
  14. Brooks

For Trade 30oz Big Boy J2 ASA

I have a clean big boy 30oz J2 (not the flyswatter) for asa play. Unknown hits but I'd guess under 400. Tight end cap. No wear at end cap. No webbing or rattles. Just ball marks, ground scratches, and a couple very small surface chips. Pics to follow later. Looking for anything 27 to 28oz asa...
  15. Brooks

2012 Tampa Bay Rays

My early prediction is a slow start and a fast finish to this season. The slow start could cost them a playoff spot. The new playoff format may allow them to barely sneak in. I'm calling Longo to have a sup par year at the plate .245BA 22 HRs 80 rbis. I think Davis to the bull pen is a great...
  16. Brooks

Howard Kicks Can Down The Road

Smart move or should he just take $100 mill for 5 years and run? I can't help but wonder if a love/hate relationship with Van Gundy is a significant factor in this wishy washy mindset. Orlando is obviously committed to being a top level playoff team for the long haul. If he has doubts about...
  17. Brooks

Floored Bucs Fan!

Jackson, Nicks, and Wright signed on day 1 of FA. Damn son :eek:
  18. Brooks

D. Howard's Mom Says Stay Home

Think he'll listen to her or bolt? My vote is he'll stay, but drag it out to the very last second before he makes up his mind. If he leaves, I'm calling L.A. as the landing spot.
  19. Brooks

Gruden To Rams?

Keep your arrogant, double talking, backstabbing a$$ in the analyst booth. Sincerley, An Old School Bucs Fan
  20. Brooks

Blue Catalyst 2 reviews

Anyone swinging the Blue ASA Catty 2?? Any reviews??