Search results

1. C

ASA Wood Bat?

Picked up a couple wooden softball bats, they say "official softball" on them, but no ASA stamp? Can I use use them in ASA league night?
  2. C

ASA Tag up??

Pretty sure I know the answer, well I do for baseball anyway.. Here goes.. Guy on first shallow pop to left..left fielder catches ball..runner who was on first is half way between first and second...left fielder throws the ball to first but the first baseman misses the ball...after ball goes...
  3. C

GTG sbfreak5

Yeah, I bought the Giants sweatshirt.lol Shirt was just as he described and shipped it fast!!
  4. C

GTG LightsoutLions

Bought a Toxic off of Lightsoutlion..bat just as he said it was..fast shipping.. better yet, the dude held it till I got paid!!!
  5. C

Bp In Riverside today....

A few of us are going to hit in Riverside today at 1, Park is on California, East of Van Buren... Just show up..
  6. C

GTG WORTHBAT is GTG

Local sale, and bat was just as clean as he said it was. Anyone interested is dealing with him wont be disappointed.
  7. C

nickmccaslin is GTG

Fast shipping, dude was on it!!! Bat was exactly as he said it would be...
  8. C

ekvjnf is GTG

I signed up to this place to find a deal on a bat. ekvjnf answered all my newbie questions, and got the bat from one coast to the other in 3 days.. Bat was just as he described, and like I said shipping was quick!!! Thanks Eric Bat was a Demarini EVO..