2. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade Vinci 13.5 RHT

Glove is traded to mnball
  3. bigbbrobro

PM sent mnball....
  4. bigbbrobro

*TRADED TO MNBALL* Used but in good shape, I'd call it nicely broken in, Vinci 13.5 RHT 160.00 or trade for USSSA 27-28oz new stamp bats.
  5. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade 30FL JMac Plague

C endcap or target on the plague?
  6. bigbbrobro

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

30oz Red and white USSSA Demarini stadium 2. not broken in. Returnable no recipt. 150.00
  7. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade OG Cartel 28oz

30oz Stadium S2 returnable any interest in a trade?
  8. bigbbrobro

For Trade Stadium S2

Returnable 30oz. Has a little wear but in great shape. I would estimate under 300 hits. I am looking for a 28oz Demarini new stamp. Hit me up with offers.
  9. bigbbrobro

***Official 2013 NWSoftballfans.com Superdraft***

Uh oh popcorn grabbing day?
  10. bigbbrobro

LTB Demarini shirts

I would like a full subdye but any Demarini shirts in XXL I'd be interested in. Hit me up if ya got anything please. Also sweatshirts, fleeces, anything Demarini I'd be interested in.
  11. bigbbrobro

Pants question

Would it be possible to do one pair of custom pants? Like really custom. Someone from elite please pm me and let me know if this even possible.
  12. bigbbrobro

***Official 2013 NWSoftballfans.com Superdraft***

PayPal sent! Look forward to seeing you all in nov. Lmk if anyone wants to carpool I'm in federal way.
  13. bigbbrobro

For Sale 28oz ASA FU-Dawg

BAT SOLD TO quez82. Got a waranty return 28oz asa fu-dawg took the wrapper off and did one round of BP. It is basically new but if you really need pics I can text you some. I did remove the grip. Sell for 140.00 paypal add fees or gifted if you feel comfortable. I ship usps priority with...
  14. bigbbrobro

Not GTG Pitch Perfect won't ship my stuff or talk to me.

I appreciate the backup fellas. Just seems like I am screwed here. No way to get to this guy. I know it's partly my fault for gifting but if someone can do anything at all it would be greatly appreciated. If someone knows this guy and could reach out to him that would be awesome.
  15. bigbbrobro

[email protected] Justin Draughn Lives in Michigan 734-837-0669 This is all I got on this p.o.s. Any help from MI board bros or mods would be greatly appreciated. Just want my stuff or money back.
  16. bigbbrobro

Anyone in Michigan know this piece of trash or has played against him that could maybe talk to him and see if he is even planning on being a man and taking care of business like an adult? Any help would be appreciated.
  17. bigbbrobro

Well keep calling, texting, sending pm's and not one word from this douche bag. Even asked for mod's to contact him and haven't heard anything. Guess he got me for $18.00 congratulations. Hopefully if nothing else this keeps anyone from dealing with you thief.
  18. bigbbrobro

Feedback question

That's what I will do. Thanks for the input
  19. bigbbrobro

Feedback question

I guess that is the only option.