Search results

1. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade Vinci 13.5 RHT

*TRADED TO MNBALL* Used but in good shape, I'd call it nicely broken in, Vinci 13.5 RHT 160.00 or trade for USSSA 27-28oz new stamp bats.
  2. bigbbrobro

For Trade Stadium S2

Returnable 30oz. Has a little wear but in great shape. I would estimate under 300 hits. I am looking for a 28oz Demarini new stamp. Hit me up with offers.
  3. bigbbrobro

LTB Demarini shirts

I would like a full subdye but any Demarini shirts in XXL I'd be interested in. Hit me up if ya got anything please. Also sweatshirts, fleeces, anything Demarini I'd be interested in.
  4. bigbbrobro

Pants question

Would it be possible to do one pair of custom pants? Like really custom. Someone from elite please pm me and let me know if this even possible.
  5. bigbbrobro

For Sale 28oz ASA FU-Dawg

BAT SOLD TO quez82. Got a waranty return 28oz asa fu-dawg took the wrapper off and did one round of BP. It is basically new but if you really need pics I can text you some. I did remove the grip. Sell for 140.00 paypal add fees or gifted if you feel comfortable. I ship usps priority with...
  6. bigbbrobro

Feedback question

I tried a search but couldn't find a answer that I liked so I will just ask... We build our reps on here with feedback, I am not perfect but I always try to leave it as close to the deal being finished as possible. Now after contacting someone multiple times asking to recieve feedback after I...
  7. bigbbrobro

Not GTG Pitch Perfect won't ship my stuff or talk to me.

Paid for a necklace and jersey on 5-31 haven't recieved them yet and he isn't responding to my posts or PM's. Come on bro they are just two little things let me know what's going on and ship them out.
  8. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade OG juggernaut and 2013 CL22 .12

JUGGY TRADED LOCALLY Have a 28oz Juggy. dont no how to tell batches lol. nice and broken in..$120. SOLD Have a 28oz CL22 .12 the Blue Barrel. Its asa but has new thumbprint. maybe 150 hits. no webbing etc. comes with receipt from 2 weeks ago. $160 will trade both for a FU Dawg or Flipper
  9. bigbbrobro

For Trade Worth 454 Mutant new stamp usssa

would like to trade my 454 for new stamp ASA, really want a FU Dawg 27-30oz Mutant has 5 hits and its a 28oz
  10. bigbbrobro

For Sale/Trade Looking for demarinis

I HAVE 2 2013 WORTH 454 MUTANTS 5 HITS ON EACH.THERE 28s would like a FU Dawg 27-30 but will listen to all trades or sale $150.00 each ship to your door.
  11. bigbbrobro

LTB DeMarini Jerseys

Looking for Demarini Jerseys.hit me up with size and what you got.
  12. bigbbrobro

For Trade 2 Demarinis

BATS TRADEDI got a 29oz Cartel and a 27oz LC Legend. Both have og grips removed and both are returnable. Looking for 28-30oz trades....ASA trades will get my attention!
  13. bigbbrobro

For Trade Lookin to trade

BAT TRADED TO BIGPAP72 I have a returnable 28oz J2 USSSA OG grip removed. I am looking for something ASA 27-30oz. Intersted in MLC, Flyswatter, The One, Juggy, J2, CL 22, VX2, Sunday Swagger, Flipper, FU Dawg, J3, NR is fine in the newer bats......... Any ASA offers.
  14. bigbbrobro

For Trade Easton SP12ST100H 30oz

Bat is returnable x2 comes with dealer receipt. Bat has about 500 swings. Looking for USSSA 28-30oz trades. 2-1 gets first priority.
  15. bigbbrobro

JH Titan question

I tried the search function but got frustrated so I am just gonna ask and flame away if you have too... What is the barrel length of the JH Titan? As soon as I get the answer I will delete this thread. Thanks in advance.
  16. bigbbrobro

For Trade Lookin for something heavier

BAT TRADED TO INSANEINK69 27oz balanced NR ComBat Gear Supremacy. It is webbeb up but solid still. I am looking for 28oz and USSSA. I prefer Worths/Mikens but will listen to all USSSA offers. Sell for 90.00 obo
  17. bigbbrobro

GTG jesusfanatic66 is the bomb!

Bat arrived on time and exactly as described. Won't hesitate to deal with him again! Bro is definatley gtg!
  18. bigbbrobro

For Trade Looking for a 28oz Combat

GLOVE TRADED TO JESUSFREAK66. I know it is kind of a long shot but I am looking to trade my 12.5 RHT Roddy for a 28oz Combat. The glove has only been used a couple times to play catch. It is the new style Roddy with the mesh sewn in to the the backside of the glove so it is not so stiff. Hit me...
  19. bigbbrobro

Price Check New Roddy glove

Got this 12.5 Roddy and it is a little to small. Lookin to sell it to get another one. What are these new mesh Roddys going for?
  20. bigbbrobro

GTG leftyon3 is GTG

Sold him a Titan and he paid quick. Don't hesitate to deal with this gtg bro!