Search results

1. DWright5

For Sale Easton Scn5 28oz. for sale with other items also

Looking to sell the final bat of what used to be an extensive collection. My stealth scn5 28oz. Bat is in great shape, has barely been used. The handle is wrapped with grip tape and has a knobcuff that will come with it. looking for 195$ as gift. Bat SOLD!!!! thanks 13.5" Worth D1 leather...
  2. DWright5

GTG Jbird11 100% GTG!

Great guy, pleasure doing business with! Thanks again!! Good luck with those extended's! (not that you'll need it. lol.)
  3. DWright5

For Sale 28oz Scx3 extended

BOTH EXTENDED'S SOLD!!!!!!!!! THANKS JBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYONE FOR LOOKING! :)Hey guys it's been a little while, but im back. Looking to free up some space in my bag. Up for sale is the extended up top. (with the shocker symbol) Got this from an extremely GtG bro, last fall but only...
  4. DWright5

Lancer11 is gtg!!

great guy to deal with! Even without using paypal dude is 100% gtg! dont hesitate!!
  5. DWright5

LTS 2 Eastons: Scn5 & Scn8

Looking to sell my 26oz. Scn5: $180 shipped and 27oz. Scn8: $180 shipped Great sticks for upcoming spring ball or for christmas. Both bats are in excellent shape!! Deal Pending on both bats
  6. DWright5

Nat X is gtg!!!!!!!!!

great price on a great bat, thanks bro! dont hesitate to deal with!
  7. DWright5

Big Deuce is GTG!!

great guy, awesome to deal with, and shipped very fast. great trade. thanks bro!
  8. DWright5

RdSox24 is GTG

great to deal with fast payment!! thanks a ton bro!!
  9. DWright5

cfnooch GtG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome guy, shipped extremely fast, and the extended :eek::eek::eek: is immaculate! thanks a ton bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. DWright5

Imaslaya1 is DEF GtG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great guy, awesome to deal with, excellent communication, don't hestitate to deal with this board bro!
  11. DWright5

TonyMCev is GtG!!!

great guy to deal with, no hassle, paid quick! dont hesitate! thanks again bro! :)
  12. DWright5

LTS: Scn8 flex 27oz.

looking to sell 27oz flex around 200 cuts, great shape. For a certain hater..SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! :p. only trades would be an og flex (will add cash) or a minty-same condition, scn5 27-28oz. (knob cuff not included :D)
  13. DWright5

easton scn9 and demarini j2 for sale

1.) The scn9 is 27oz. around 250 hits, little end cap wear, normal ground scratches and nicks. no spider webbing, no clicking, wobbling, not even broken in yet. looking to sell: SOLD!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!! (knobcuff not included!) :D 2.) The J2 is 27oz NOW looking to sell: $180 shipped 3...
  14. DWright5

Nuccx2001 is GtG!

great guy to deal with dont hesitate!! :)
  15. DWright5

J2 For Trade

TRADED!!!!!27oz mint! :eek::eek::eek: NOW j2, looking for eastons.. really looking for a og flex, or maybe would trade for a demarini ONE asa, will add cash if needed. lmk what ya got!!! :) may sell if i can't find the trades im looking for. will sell 180 shipped to yooooooo dooooooor or trade...
  16. DWright5

LTS Miken Recoil 27oz Maxxxxload

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!! FOR ALL THE INTEREST!25-30 swings, looking for 190 Shipped. Sweeeeet bat for fall ball or next spring! hit me up! again it's 27oz, maxload. :D bat has OG grip as showin but has been taped over with fresh black tape for more cushion. Don't really want to...
  17. DWright5

EvilE is DEF G2G!!!

Great guy, awesome to deal with. 100% g2g, will deal with again soon for sure! thanks for everything bro!!! :):):):):)
  18. DWright5

DWright5 GTG List

G2G List: Abitskrewd B~TOWN (x2) bigcraig BIG DEUCE Broll4 Cfnooch Cwroth EvilE HABADAWOOSA IamWorthit Imaslaya1 Jbird11 Joker0091 Nuccx2001 Racer12 RdSox24 tannergreer TonyMCev Zimm2333
  19. DWright5

LTT: SUPER MINT 28oz. RD28 A-S-A

This bat is TRADED FOR AN EXTENDED THANKS GUYS!! # 0145/3000 with receipt dated june/2009. Im in no rush to get rid of this bat, just want to put it out there for anyone who has an OG Extended they'd like to trade for this awesome Demarini bat. LMK what ya got and maybe we can work out a deal...
  20. DWright5

LTS Miken F98 27oz, minntyyy fresh

1.) Looking to sell my 27oz. F98, returnable with receipt dated Aug. small scuff in E in miken other than that bat is mint. miken pebble grip, bubble sticker, maybe 50 swings, looking for 215 shipped to your door. TRADED FOR SCN9 to BIGRED27, THANKS BRO! 2.) also [[TRADED TO IMASLAYA1...