Search results

1. DSNuts48

For Sale 13" RHT Vinci RV-1923 H-Web

Let's start at $120. It's an awesome glove that just doesn't see a lot of action. All of the leather is in good shape and I recently tightened the glove up, but could easily be undone to your liking. It's definitely game ready but could still be considered stiff to some standards. Reason I'm...
  2. DSNuts48

Training log

Yesterdays workout: Deadlift: 1x5 135lb (Really focusing on form) 1x5 225lb (Really focusing on form) 1x5 255lb 1x3 275lb 1x3 295lb 1x3 315lb 1x2 325lb Squat: (Awful Idea to move into this after deadlifts but I had to grab a squat rack while it was open). 1x5 135lb (Really...
  3. DSNuts48

Training log

Current Stats: 6'4" 266lbs PRs: Bench: 225 Squat: 255 Deadlift: 330 OHP: 145 Bent over Row: 135 End of Year Goals: Bench: 245 Squat: 275 Deadlift: 350 OHP: 165 Bent over Row: 165 Long term goals? I want to be in the 1000lb club by next summer, and would like to steadily drop my weight...
  4. DSNuts48

For Sale vinci BMB-OB 13" Hweb custom tan/black palm

I'm selling a barely used Vinci BMB-OB 13" H-Web Custom. It was only ever used for toss before games, and never saw its full potential in being broken in. It was oiled once and is a clean glove. I got it in a local trade and I already have enough gloves as is and want it to go to someone who...
  5. DSNuts48

LTB A few Anderson bats

Looking to buy certain rockettechs: OGRT RTCK RTRL Any other rockettech offers are welcomed. Gracias.
  6. DSNuts48

Physical Abilities Test

10 days will be tough for you, when did you apply? Thats when you should have started running. Maybe go on 2-3 runs in the 10 days with a few days rest before your test date. On that day give it everything you have. My states testing is easier than that: 1 rep Bench Press - 75% of bodyweight...
  7. DSNuts48

Arm srength (not cannon)

I was going to suggest something like this, long toss into the back stop. I disagree, I agree that certain capabilities are genetics but I think a lot of people have potential to throw well with the right training and strengthening. Though not everyone is going to be able to hose someone out...
  8. DSNuts48

Kettlebells, battle ropes, unconventional workout...

There are a bunch of DIY tutorials for sandbags online, most include buying a canvas bag and filling it with sand and taping the ends up. You can get tires from tire scrap yards pretty cheap or for free. Battle ropes are the tricky things, very seldom do you find them used or in good shape so...
  9. DSNuts48

Special Shout out to Coach, SBF, Evil Sports, and Demarini!!!

Congrats bro! You've come a long way, I remember when you first contacted me after I mentioned the idea of releasing an e-book to the softball community (DSNuts48's becoming a better hitter, opponent, and an even better person). Looks like you followed some of my steps to success and put them to...
  10. DSNuts48

Hamstring rehab tips

I prefer fried rice. OP stick your leg in hot oil. Disclaimer: Don't actually stick your leg in hot oil, I'm not liable for this.
  11. DSNuts48

Hamstring rehab tips

Ummm RICE method for a week isn't doing any good. Don't do this until others chime in, but foam rolling has helped me in the past. Stretching of the posterior chain and not just the hamstrings. You likely have tight muscle groups and the weakest point were your hamstrings. So some type of...
  12. DSNuts48

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

I hate when people squat in the curling rack.
  13. DSNuts48

For Sale Jump soles

Good luck selling this quackery. Free bump.
  14. DSNuts48

Pull up bar in your garage

You could make a stand alone pull up bar from wood and some pipe. Weld up some angle and a bar to make a bolt on. Or use wood, and brace it accordingly.
  15. DSNuts48

My RocketFlex...

Been using a 30oz 06 RT, and loving this thing.
  16. DSNuts48

Blender

I have this, but I wish I had a ninja.
  17. DSNuts48

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

So who all is going metal this year? I understand this may be hard or controversial with the half and half bats.
  18. DSNuts48

shoulder trouble

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  19. DSNuts48

Fighting boredom.... ho hum...

Warmer weather means I'll try and spend more time outside. Sled pulls, running hills, etc.
  20. DSNuts48

BBell Overhead Squat

I had that problem also, I would be able to do an overhead squat with just a stick but when I went to a barbell I wouldn't feel as mobilized.