Search results

1. DSNuts48

For Sale 13" RHT Vinci RV-1923 H-Web

Let's start at $120. It's an awesome glove that just doesn't see a lot of action. All of the leather is in good shape and I recently tightened the glove up, but could easily be undone to your liking. It's definitely game ready but could still be considered stiff to some standards. Reason I'm...
  2. DSNuts48

Training log

Current Stats: 6'4" 266lbs PRs: Bench: 225 Squat: 255 Deadlift: 330 OHP: 145 Bent over Row: 135 End of Year Goals: Bench: 245 Squat: 275 Deadlift: 350 OHP: 165 Bent over Row: 165 Long term goals? I want to be in the 1000lb club by next summer, and would like to steadily drop my weight...
  3. DSNuts48

For Sale vinci BMB-OB 13" Hweb custom tan/black palm

I'm selling a barely used Vinci BMB-OB 13" H-Web Custom. It was only ever used for toss before games, and never saw its full potential in being broken in. It was oiled once and is a clean glove. I got it in a local trade and I already have enough gloves as is and want it to go to someone who...
  4. DSNuts48

LTB A few Anderson bats

Looking to buy certain rockettechs: OGRT RTCK RTRL Any other rockettech offers are welcomed. Gracias.
  5. DSNuts48

I'll just leave this here

It's clear why the SEC didn't look at inviting us to the conference.
  6. DSNuts48

Defense

Who do you think has the best chance in Defense this week? Packers Eagles Rams Titans Chiefs
  7. DSNuts48

Tight end

I have Fred Davis as my back up TE because he hasn't been producing much. Would a Tight End like Pitta be a better back up? He's been getting a lot of looks from Flacco, and Davis hasn't been doing as well as I thought.
  8. DSNuts48

For Sale 26oz OGRT

26oz OGRT -Missing OG grip -A few anderson waves -No big dents or anything -Bat is in really good condition BAT SOLD
  9. DSNuts48

For Sale 28oz Worth PST S&D Red

Looking to sell my 28oz Worth PST S&D Red. It has graphic wear on the barrel. Slight taper ding, can't really feel anything but there is an obvious ball mark on the barrel. The association decals are still good, though starting to wear. Some paint chipping. Has a mizuno padded grip. PAYMENT PENDING
  10. DSNuts48

DSNuts48's GJJ Training, Weight Loss, Betterness log.

What's up, here's a new log for me. I'm trying to lose weight, get better at Gracie Jiu Jitsu, and become a better person. I'm going to fill this in semi daily about my training, weight loss, and overall "betterness". What I'm going to follow each week. The days may shift due to availability...
  11. DSNuts48

Body weight exercises

I'm going out of town for two weeks and don't know if there will be a "Fitness" center at the hotel. So I'm bringing my foam roller and a set of yoga bands with me. Here are some exercises I am thinking of now, but if you had to just do one full body workout what exercises would you chose...
  12. DSNuts48

How to break in your glove

I've made a thread before talking about how break in your glove, but apparently that didn't help. So today I come with pictures. Its an easy step by step guide on how to break in your glove the right way. Okay, so you just got your glove and you're excited because church ball starts this...
  13. DSNuts48

Dead lift Form

Here is my dead lift so far, and I am looking for some critique on the form. I usually go just in socks, but someone said something about it to me. Just looking for tips, etc.
  14. DSNuts48

First game jitters

I got the first game of the year next Tuesday. I'm kind of scared for two reasons: -First hit of the season in BP I hit it square back at the pitcher. I didn't even mean to, and now I'm subconsciously thinking I'm going to drill a pitcher. -I'm a little concerned over my elongated back...
  15. DSNuts48

Show and Go

I started it this week, and already through the first two days I'm seeing a big difference in mobility. Day 2 was definitely harder than day 1, and I can only image day 3 will be a step up. I'm doing the three day split, with Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday being the workout days. I know a...
  16. DSNuts48

2012 Anderson Anarchist Year of the Metal

Who wants to do a 2012 year of the metal? The only two bats I own, well will own once they arrive are the 2012 RT and an OGRT. So it will be easier for me. Who's up for the challenge? Participants: -DSNuts48 -Krunchyfrogg -Andy-Rockstar -Buckethear32 -Frisco Kid -Dan Schneider -Gofisch...
  17. DSNuts48

First swings of the season

No pictures or video, but I went out today and swung a couple of times. Had a lot of potential power, just was not able to make good contact. The swing felt good, and I'm ready to make the opposing team pay. Also practiced some bat flipping. How are your guys first swings going? Coming out...
  18. DSNuts48

:)

Louisville to the Elite 8. That is all.
  19. DSNuts48

Tight soleus muscle

I have really tight soleus muscle, and I can't seem to get it to loosen up. I know it's affecting my ROM with hamstrings and possibly the whole posterior chain. When I do a hamstring stretch my hamstrings aren't taught and my soleus I'd hard as a rock. I try tack and floss and foam rolling but...
  20. DSNuts48

Are these pull ups?

Looks like a spasm, I understand they are kip pull ups.