Search results

1. kja

For Sale Pants & warm up shirt

Boombah - Grey w/ Red 36x33 $30 Boombah - Grey w/ Black 36x33 $30 Elite - Black w/ Red fade Size Large i think they're 34x32 (slit on the inside of ankle)$20 ALL PANTS ARE SOLD^^^^^^^ Old school logo Mizuno Warm up size Large $20 Like new
  2. kja

For Sale Fly Fishing Reel

I have a like new HATCH 4Plus Monsoon model. Its silver with green in color. I paid $400 for it & another $100 for the new RIO line i put on it. I used i for one trip wich was around 5 days of fishing. Its one of the smoothest reels ive had. Its perfect for 4,5,6wt rods. Sale price is $350...
  3. kja

For Sale Pro Issue Mizuno MZP84

Hands down th best glove ive had the pleasure of owening. It is Deguchi inside & out. Broken in perfectly..... This thing has catches like a dream & has a huge pocket. Only thing ive put on it is Mizuno Strong Oil. SOLD................................
  4. kja

For Sale Pro Issue Mizuno MZP10

PI MZP10 Deguchi inside & out..... If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Dirty. He knows just as much about this glove as I do. I've owend this glove since NEW. Pocket was shaped with a mallet and a little couch catch. Perfect Infield glove. Its a 12" glove but plays more like a...
  5. kja

LTB Looking for a glove for the wife..

She wants a 12-12.5 H web... Something like a Wilson DW5 or a Mizuno GGE70. Personaly id ike to get her a GGE70 if there is one out there.
  6. kja

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG FLEX

SOLD........... Unknown # of hits, but I'm sure its not many. Very little endcap wear, normal field & game use. It does have a few webs (handful), but nothing bad. I just got this in trade & Its a little heavier than I usually swing. I'm looking for someone that has a 26 or 27oz OG Flex that...
  7. kja

For Trade Pro Issue Mizuno MZP10

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1212753
  8. kja

For Trade Pro Issue Mizuno MZP10

Traded for OG flex Looking to trade for a 26-27oz OG FLEX or Extended.... I will add cash as need. Really not looking to sell right now unless the offer is right. The glove has ony been used in 1 game. I've put some Mizuno strong oil on it & formed it with a mallet. It has a deep pocket &...
  9. kja

OG / Pro Issue

OG MZP84 pics of Samurai's glove.. Pro Issue MZP84 Deguchi - Notice the RUNBIRD logo with old model #
  10. kja

For Sale Pro Issue Mizuno - MZP10 & MZP84

Looking for a price check.... Pix- http://www.forums.softballfans.com/album.php?u=38553
  11. kja

For Sale Sz 10.5 Reebok turfs

SOLD.................. Worn once for a tourny... Still in awesome shape. Some of the best turf shoes ive seen around. $40 shipped
  12. kja

For Sale Nwot gmp7 (tan)

SOLD I know i'm going to regret this but I have some doctor bills (MRI, etc) that just came up.. This glove is the best of the best.. Deguchi inside & out. TAN M logo, still has the tags on the inside of the wrist... I'm not looking for any trades since I need the $$. Sale price is...
  13. kja

LTB Mizuno pro limited glove bags

Anyone gotta extra one for me?
  14. kja

For Sale Real nice 26oz Extended

SOLD...... NO trades & price is FIRM.... Not sure of the # of hits but it cant be to many. I was told by the previous owner less than 150. Just got this thing a few weeks ago & have yet to swing it. Something came up & i need $$$ more than the bat. I did a quick look over the bat & it does...
  15. kja

For Sale 26oz 1st batch syn

Bat is in good condition w/ low serial # 302 xxx it does have a couple vertical paint cracks & the endcap spins, which is normal for these bats... It doesnt pop out (just spins) again this is normal. Im not sure of the hit count as im not the og owner. It hits the **** out of the ball. NO...
  16. kja

LTB Black or Black w/ Royal pants

Looking for 34x32. length can be longer, just not shorter..
  17. kja

Anderson22?

Did you get a GMP7? Yes OR No
  18. kja

For Sale Mizuno pro limited glove bags

Only selling the 2 newer ones... The one on the left & the one on the right. I'd like to sell them together for $30 shipped..
  19. kja

LTB Turfs size 10-10.5

Looking for some Mizuno blast 2 (RED)
  20. kja

why do seniors get to use the hottest bats & balls

Do seniors get to use the hottest bats & balls? You think since they are slower & more fragile they'd want wood bats & wiffle balls. :confused: