Search results

1. Chico_O

Anarchy Bats

Does anyone have a master list of the say Original Anarchy Bats and all their repaints? For example- I saw someone mentioned the Odin - and then their repaints were the Bud Light Bats? Demon = Repaint = ? Something along those lines. I know most bat companies now dont really come out with...
  2. Chico_O

LF 2020 Mercy 26oz

PM or text works best. 8022382512 thanks
  3. Chico_O

Anarchy Blessed

I picked one up- to be honest wasnt impressed, but after ~100 hits - started to open up a bit - its been a while since I swung a 1 piece bat, so for me that may have been the reason I wasnt blown away by it. This past weekend]- used it indoors with a Hit Trax Computer - Exit Velocity started at...
  4. Chico_O

El Diablo and the Demon

Can anyone help me with a contact? I know y'all arent paying sticker for these :) Great swings, and reviews fellas, I enjoyed watching and reading them...
  5. Chico_O

DeMarini King of the Jungle?

Same! Id be happy to do a review of the bat and let 5-10 other average players hit it to get their feedback as well!
  6. Chico_O

DeMarini King of the Jungle?

Would love to hear more reviews on this :)
  7. Chico_O

For Sale/Trade Demarini Iconic's 26.5 & 25.5

If you decide to sell please just let me know :P GL with the trade bro!
  8. Chico_O

LTB 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper

Got a 26.5 Merica Insane- my sig has some bats I might be willing to part with as well...
  9. Chico_O

LTB 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper

Looking to buy a mint, or near mint 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper in 27oz. No USA Flippers please :) Clean bat, minimal scratches and wear. OG Grip not necessary - please no pine tar. I also have trade bait if interested- PM works if you'd rather deal that way. Thanks for looking!
  10. Chico_O

For Sale Omega 26 oz-SOLD

PM sent
  11. Chico_O

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Demarini

Just a heads up bro, you can get a NIW Mercy for that price from this very establishment.... papers in our own name... maybe add OBO to move it along.
  12. Chico_O

For Sale Low hit 2016 mercy demarini 26 oz

this is so tempting...
  13. Chico_O

Which year is best mercy?

'13 and '16 felt and worked best for me, so they have my vote. They just fit "my" swing better then the other years.
  14. Chico_O

2017 line up

So much lacking from this line, but as long as they perform, shouldnt matter much...
  15. Chico_O

LTB Mint/Near Mint Easton L9 26oz or 27oz

Still looking :)
  16. Chico_O

2017 Ambush

Hey Bro, what singewalls are you using? Im doing a one piece single wall alloy league this year, trying something new, any suggestions on what bats to try out? Thanks in advance!