Search results

1. S

LTB ASA Liberty/ASA EST 27/28oz

Have two that are both gamers would like to start breaking in their replacement. 27/28 oz preferred but would listen to a 26 if it’s out there. New/Used doesnt matter.
  2. S

LTB Looking For 26oz Miken

Looking for either a 26 oz Psycho or MV1, looking for almost any condition except "completely beat" or "on the last leg." Let me know what you got. Thanks.
  3. S

Price Check scn1b 33/23

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15452666#post15452666
  4. S

Price Check ASA and UTrip JH Mutants

First is the 26.5oz MUTJHA. Has less than 300 cuts on it, has slight collar chipping as seen in the photos. Also have a JHMUT1 27.5oz. Has between 6 and 700 cuts on it, no collar chipping whatsoever. Both bats are returnable but no receipt. Also have the 33inch 23oz fast pitch...
  5. S

Price Check Scn1b

Needed a price check on an scn1b. 33/23. No endcap separation, light endcap wear, almost no webbing, has a couple of cleat marks (see pics). Original grip tape taken off. Let me know if any more info on the bat or any more pics are needed. Thanks...
  6. S

LTB SCN17bh

Looking for one of these in a 26 or 27oz. NIW in NR, Used, NR, etc all welcome. Let me know what you got.
  7. S

GTG anthonyneloms is g2g

Anthonynelmons is g2g in my book, new board bro and shipped bat first. Bat was just as described. Not one problem with the transaction, fast shipping and great communication. Would definitely deal with him again.
  8. S

LTB Easton and Worth asa sticks

Looking for easton and worth asa sticks. I am looking for them in 26 or 27 oz. All offers welcome (NR, returnable, no receipt, etc). Would like to get my hands on an asa white toxic and an scn9 but will consider most. Got a couple of 27oz freak plus's for some bait if interested. Thanks
  9. S

GTG Freak77

Very g2g board bro here. Grabbed a great stick at a great price. Communication was great and shipped fast. Smooth transaction all the way around. Don't hesitate to do a deal with this board bro.
  10. S

GTG jojoz97

Very gtg board bro. Sold me a bat at a great price and the bat was perfectly described. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro.
  11. S

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is g2g

Very good to go board bro. Bat was exactly as he explained it and was willing to work out a deal. He gave me tracking number and all as soon as he got it. Dont hesitate to deal with this board bro, you may miss out on a great deal with no hassle. Thanks again bro.
  12. S

For Sale Rawlings HOH Pro Mesh Series, 11-3/4 I-Web

Have a brand new Rawlings HOH Pro Mesh Series I-Web glove. It is an 11 3/4" and come brand new with all of the tags still attached. It is model PRONP5PM. Letting go for $165.
  13. S

LTB 26/27oz Fulk and/or 08 JH mut120

Looking for a 26/27oz Fulk, must be returnable. Also looking for a 26.5oz JH mut120 (blue and yellow) also returnable. Let me know what's out there, have pp ready.
  14. S

For Trade 2010 Elite turf White/Royal, Jordan 3-D turf cleats

Elite turfs size 11. They are brand new, unworn only tried them on for size. They are the 2010's, and are white/royal blue in color. Also have a pair of the Air Jordan 3-D turf cleats. Originally football turfs but work well on the field. These are size 10, and worn for 6 maybe 7 games...
  15. S

GTG MURDA7 very GTG

If yall don't know by now, MURDA7 is very GTG. Board bro helped me find and sold me a pair of turfs at an excellent price. Got them a day before scheduled just in time for the weekend. Thanks again.
  16. S

27oz 09 Ressy Titan

Looking for a 27oz 09 Ressy Titan. Looking for any type (NIW, NOW, Mint, Used, etc.) Let me know what yall have. If you can include a price and pics that would be great if not shoot me a pm and lets figure something out. Thanks Board Bros.
  17. S

GTG Reaper10

Very good to go board bro here. We came to an agreement on a SCN6, the price was great and was willing to negotiate. I sent payment on weds. and he shipped the bat 8am the next morning! Great communication with this board bro, sent me an email copy of tracking # and insurance. DO NOT...
  18. S

GTG oswaldr2

Did a deal with this new member, and so far so good. Was easy to communicate with, and agreed to a great price for a nice bat.
  19. S

GTG LineDriver5

Very good to go, did a deal with him got a good price on a good bat. And got the bat in a timely matter. Dont hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again bro.
  20. S

GTG Bigdogoncampus

Did a deal with him, great communication, very good to go board bro, enjoy the bat.