Search results

1. W

Inferno Sports/USSSA OPEN NATIONALS AUGUST 26&27 IN YORK PA

We will be running open nationals August 26&27 in York PA. $350 for a 3gg. With 30 teams a paid world berth will be given to the top team in each class. 4 home runs then outs per game. If interested please email me at [email protected]. You can also call,text, or message me through facebook...
  2. W

Inferno Sorts USSSA "E " Nationals in York PA

August 20&21 I will be holding E nationals. Winner will receive 3 condos minutes from the Disney complex and travel money. As of now there are 20 teams. Please contact me at 717-639-6469 to enter. Chris Wunder
  3. W

Ball question

Tattoo classic M (40-325) or the classic m plus (52-275). The m plus is the safest for pitchers and still flies. They hold up better then any other ball I use in hot or cold weather they stay the same.
  4. W

Best USSSA Ball for 2014

Tattoo balls are great. I use the classic m for all my utrip tournaments.They hold up in the heat and humidity too.
  5. W

Gap PA open usssa tournament

I have 9 teams. The drawing will be Wednesday.
  6. W

add no courtesy and g muzik.
  7. W

add the Cougars
  8. W

add big woody's/mutiny
  9. W

add the Thrashers
  10. W

Add Queen City
  11. W

so far I have New Holland Legion Diamond Knights Americom
  12. W

so far I have New Holland Legion Diamond Knights Americom
  13. W

Western PA softball

no it is not but I am trying to spread it over the whole state so any locations would be helpfull
  14. W

Western PA softball

I have been told there is a nice field in the Johnstown area any info on that?
  15. W

April 27th in Gap pa I will be having an open USSSA tournament. $275 plus $25 if not sanctioned. 16 teams 4 pools of 4 round robin top 2 from each pool will go into double elim and bottom 2 into single elim With 16 teams the payouts will be: A FLIGHT-1ST PLACE PAID WORLD BERTH AND TRAVEL...
  16. W

Western PA softball

If anyone has any info on locations to host USSSA events in the western part of the state please let me know.Most utrip is being played in the york,hershey, and lebanon area. This year there is going to be a handfull of dates in the eastern part of the state as well.Any teams interested in...
  17. W

New Possible Bat Regulations?

I was told by someone in ASA that some of the new bats that were tested were barely under the senior bat standards.For years all I heard was ASA guys ***** about the USSSA bats and balls being to high on performance.Now that USSSA lowers their bat standards and uses a 52 275 ball ASA goes and...
  18. W

Usssa d states in pa

USSSA D STATES will be held july 31 and august 1st in palmyra. any questions call bob kinney at 717-926-1225