Search results

1. mychal

Office Depot heads up: 25% off shipping services (USPS/UPS packages)

If any of you have anything to ship and have an Office Depot nearby, check your local store. The ad here has a 25% coupon for shipping (limit one package discount, expires 12/25). I used it this morning (Ross, your Divine Reserve 10 is on it's way). You can get the coupon either in this week's...
  2. mychal

Bat/endcap design question (anti-altering)

I recently came across pics of this bat and it's different than the endcap designs I've seen on bats before: http://www.softballbats.com/product/louisville-slugger-tps-h2-hybrid--fp11h28-fastpitch/11630/ I'm sure that having an old-style fully rolled endcap creates design limitations that would...
  3. mychal

28oz PST Xtra

Looking for one. Price range varies depending on condition. I would also be willing to trade my returnable 28oz BJ Fulk Mayhem or returnable 27oz Easton Salvo for one. The Fulk is webbed up pretty good and has been rattling since it had 20 swings (probably 200 now). The Salvo probably has 50-75...
  4. mychal

Nintendo DS Lite or DSI

Looking for a DS Lite DSI in decent condition. Pearly pink, white, or black color preferably. Let me know your price and whether you'd take anything in trade. My trade bait: 28oz BJ Fulk Mayhem returnable, no receipt. It's very webbed up and has a bunch of stuff rattling around...
  5. mychal

For Sale Footjoy Greenjoys

I have two pair white & dark brown, both brand new. One size 12M One size 10W Price is $33 each shipped.
  6. mychal

Your fantasy record so far...

Money league: 4-1 2nd place out of 10 (w/l tie, behind on points) Notes: I have Moss and picked up Santonio Holmes from the waiver wire in Week 3. I'm hoping that they give me a little push the next few weeks. Ray Rice finally earned his draft position last week. Hopefully it continues. My QB...
  7. mychal

Greg Oden Jr. > Brett Favre Jr.

No wonder those Wranglers are so comfortable... do all great QB's have 3 thumbs? wtf? p.s. if anyone has a hookup with the Jets, can I be part of their media team? Between this chick and the hottie that's covering Sanchez, they might be hard to beat as far as having the hottest reporters in...
  8. mychal

Duke Basketball - Austin Rivers

The rest of the ACC and the NCAA are in trouble... it's more official than ever. Kyrie Irving, Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Plumlee's, Seth Curry, etc. etc. etc.... then Austin Rivers coming in when Smith/Singler graduate! The next couple years have very epic tendencies. Best Duke crop of talent...
  9. mychal

How many defensive positions do you play well?

I probably should've made this a poll, but oh well. Not counting catcher, on a 1-10 scale I'm 8-ish at one position (3B), 6-7ish at two others (1B/2B), and 4-5ish at a couple others (P, SS, RF). I wouldn't volunteer to play P/SS/RF anywhere but league ball, but I feel like I could play RF...
  10. mychal

Da

Bears .
  11. mychal

Your FF record after week one?

I'm in 3 leagues. Won 2 close ones (5 points each) and lost one (thanks Kevin Kolb :mad:). Only one is a money league and I pulled out a win in that one.
  12. mychal

Easton Salvo 27 or 28oz

Broke my ASA gamer last night, so I'm looking for a Salvo 27oz or 28oz. New or used, returnable or NR... all ok. Let me know what you have.
  13. mychal

Need in-person fantasy draft advice

This year one of my leagues will be drafted in a live, in-person draft at a guy's house. I usually surf the web pretty heavily when I'm doing an online draft, so I'm not sure what I should do to get ready for an in-person draft. Does anyone know any good printable injury reports, cheat...
  14. mychal

For Sale Free Cutter's batting glove (PINK) + s/h

(Shipping will probably be $6.95) Cutters Gloves, who offers high performance sport and grip gloves, is starting up their breast cancer awareness promotion on Friday, August 27th, 2010 @ 8:00AM PST. Visit www.cuttersgloves.com on Friday August 27th to order your free pair of gloves, and...
  15. mychal

Tebow's barber...

very underrated
  16. mychal

League City: Small tourney & HR Derby (swiped from Craigslist)

I saw this on Craigslist... I'm not involved with this in any way, just figured some of the locals might be interested. ========================================= http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/1849065549.html http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/1849062763.html Calling all BOMB...
  17. mychal

For Sale/Trade Wii Guitar Hero III (Rock Legends) game + guitar

I have one game + guitar wireless bundles to sell. $30 each shipped. (one sold, one left) I also have one copy of the game-only (no guitar) for $15 shipped. All are brand new, never opened. Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-III-Legends-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000TGB4U Would...
  18. mychal

GTG MF'N MGR is GTG

I sold a glove to MF'N MGR - great communication, fast payment, and I would absolutely deal with him again.
  19. mychal

For Sale Anyone need a cheap LHT glove?

I was in a thrift store at lunchtime and saw a LHT Wilson A9000 series glove with the dual hinge web. Big enough for softball. Looks lightly used (maybe a season) and still needs to be broken in/shaped. They had it marked $5, but I don't know anyone who needs a LHT glove right now so I figured...
  20. mychal

ESPN Radio World Cup Soccer Rant

I understand that the World Cup is a HUGE event in most countries in the world. I also understand that soccer fans are very supportive of the US soccer team. I understand that games featuring the Mexico soccer team also generate a good audience. BUT, why the hell would they wipe out their...