Search results

1. Syxx

For Sale/Trade 34/24 SSR3b

Got this for my DD's and They both perfer a 33/23. Willing to look at trade offers but would perfer a 2 piece, can go cash either way. Selling price is $160
  2. Syxx

For Sale/Trade Various for 33/23

I have six bats willing to trade for 33/23 bats for my daughters. Link is here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1233279
  3. Syxx

For Sale Easton, Worth, Combat, Schutt

26oz SCN6-returnable no paperwork just starting to get alittle bit of a click $100 26FL SB98 Has some paint flaking, still soild $55 26FL GSR normal wear no issues soild $60 26oz NR '11 Ressy Titan Webbed up and hot as hell $85 28oz Wicked Insanity bat is a tank great for cold weather no...
  4. Syxx

24 or 25oz LV

anyone got one that they want to sell?
  5. Syxx

Showing off the new leather

Figured I would let everyone see the new leather that I picked up for my girls that westtexas hooked me up with. and yes that is elmo and cookie monster. lol
  6. Syxx

Can it get any worse?

Wife took a grounder in the face to end the season and shattered her nose is 5 places after last year breaking her foot on a bad 3rd base and now says that she is retired. Now my oldest finally decided that she was going to put max effort into working on her game and agreed to go to a camp at...
  7. Syxx

For Sale 26oz SCN5 & 6

long story short wife broke a bone for the second year in a row and is now hanging up the glove so going to move her sticks. Both 26ers SCN5 is $Sold the SCN6 is $140shoot me a message and I'll text the pics until I have the time to get them posted on here.
  8. Syxx

For Sale Reap2,GSR,SB98,Bustos

Couple to change out for me and selling one for a friend. Add Paypal if not gifted. 28oz Reap2 50-75 cuts, Mint Selling for a buddy $Sold$ 26fl GSR $110 26fl SB98 $100 34/24 Shutt Bustos NIW$65
  9. Syxx

Not a bad day

First tourny of the year, nice day, won it and got our National qualifier already. :D
  10. Syxx

Gotta Say I Love It!

Got my first Roddy today! Thanks Godfather.
  11. Syxx

Keep counting down

ordered my roddy 5 weeks ago this sunday seems like time can't move fast enough for it to get here. :)
  12. Syxx

GTG Hitts

got in on the combatant patch order. Really nice patches and great communication! :D
  13. Syxx

Can't Wait

My SB98 showed up today. Now if I can get cleared from my knee surgery to put some swings on it I'll be all set. Keep hearing it's the asa version of the GSR. I sure hope so my favorite utrip bat!
  14. Syxx

GTG Bull543

Bull543 is gtg, first deal on the board! Bought a bat off me for his DD and was totally understanding and gave me a couple of days to get it to the post office since I just came off of knee surgery and no complants when the post office couldn't find it and took over a week for it to show up...
  15. Syxx

31/21 SCN1B 4 Sale

bat is to small for my DD she moved up to a 33" Normal wear, still lots left in it. Returnable x2 but no receipt. sold
  16. Syxx

For Sale Couple 27ozers 4 sale

Just don't fit my swing and another knee surgery this friday so something has 2 go. Both bats are 27oz, starting 2 click, slight webbing on the scn9. Both game ready. Both Returnable no paperwork scn9 $220 scn4 $125 Will sell them both together for $320
  17. Syxx

This should make everyone Smile

ASA banned the Voltage! http://www.asasoftball.com/about/build_batlist_one_page.asp
  18. Syxx

26ozFL GSR

got it in the 4 sale section figured I would let you all know it's a niw nr 26fl GSR $150 if anyone interested.
  19. Syxx

GTG Nunya Bidniz

Nunya Bidniz fast shipping great communication real GTG Bro
  20. Syxx

For Sale 26fl niw nr gsr

26FL niw nr GSR have another one I swing so letting this one go. will take$140 Firm