Search results

1. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Snaggs are they counting it as your return or do you still get to return if it breaks?
  2. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Well guessing its just like the mutants swung it tonight and it still kills the ball... lol I will keep ya updated
  3. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

I am having issues uploading the pics from my phone. For any of you who care or if someone will post it for me pm me ya phone number and i can text ya them
  4. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Lsx I understand that but lets say you spend 300 on a bat, it breaks bec of a defect within 30 days. You send it in, get a replacement and same thing happens. You now have a broken replacement bat you cant send in. A bat should last longer then that, I was asking if there were issues on the...
  5. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

If I use 3m i wont be able to return it will I?
  6. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

I am working will post pics later
  7. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Anyone having issues with the wanted telescoping (mine is the ASA w/ 200 swings)? The rubber piece came lose (at the connection) a few weeks back but didnt really bother me. Tonight I pick it up and someone/somehow telescoped it, handle was up in the barrel. I have owned my share of mutants...
  8. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Nothing? ??
  9. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Bump......
  10. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Would like 27oz let me know.
  11. B

Lefties Going Oppo...Why?

If he is really fast wouldn't it be smarter to hit the ball to right? Better chance of getting a triple? Ball will be behind him and its a long throw from right to 3? Just a thought
  12. B

Injury thoughts/opinions

I did the same thing to mine, thought I was done. I did the I.C.E method and with the help of tape/brace I was playing in bout 2 weeks. was only 75% but couldn't take not playing.. good luck. Also after a few days when some of the pain goes away write the alphabet with you big toe (with leg...
  13. B

glove relacing/rehabing

If you have another glove to use Just do it your self. Not really that hard Just takes a little time.
  14. B

dirty plays

Yep you figured it out.. good job
  15. B

dirty plays

I was pissed when he grabbed my arm I started his way and was stopped. I been having problems with my arm since then. He was playing RF and I was lead off that next inning so guess where I hit lol made him look stupid.
  16. B

dirty plays

Lol yep that's my plan, don't want to hurt anyone but its getting old
  17. B

dirty plays

so he had time to put his arms up but not enough time to take a step either left or right? Your standing on first, you can see where the ball is hit and if they are going to turn 2. If your running with your head down and cant see when its time to get out of the way, how are you going to...
  18. B

dirty plays

I am sick of guys playing like this, so from now on I am throwing they can either get out of the way or get hit.
  19. B

454 mutant???

anyone know if they by chance are making a asa version of it?
  20. B

dirty plays

If the runner going to 2nd does that he and the guy going to first is out right?