Search results

1. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Anyone having issues with the wanted telescoping (mine is the ASA w/ 200 swings)? The rubber piece came lose (at the connection) a few weeks back but didnt really bother me. Tonight I pick it up and someone/somehow telescoped it, handle was up in the barrel. I have owned my share of mutants...
  2. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Would like 27oz let me know.
  3. B

dirty plays

The other day was playing SS runner on first ball hit to 2nd I go.to turn 2 and as I am throwing the runner going too 2nd grabs my throwing arm and pulls it backward. Then today runner on 2nd I go to throw the ball he stops in front of me and waves his arms like he is doing jumping jacks. Has...
  4. B

Washington DC

So on my way to DC and I got to thinking. Is There any big tournaments or anything softball related going on? And... go
  5. B

flyswatters dead?

I searched some and found nothing plus its hard on my phone. Anyway my buddy has a flyswatter with Probably 500 hits. It was on fire then all a sudden it feels and sounds dead. There are no cracks, no rattles or any other issues that we can see. I swing worth so don't know much bout this bats...
  6. B

GTG LEBaller

Got it today kept in contact the whole time. Thanks
  7. B

GTG Shiek

Got my stuff today, thanks...
  8. B

GTG sbfreak5

great communication, easy to work w/, and fast shipping. Thanks man
  9. B

glove lace

I been looking on here for last day or so but can't find anyone who sells glove lace red grey white etc. I know I can buy online but rather buy from someone on here. So anyone know someone who sells glove lace?
  10. B

GTG tinytim22

Quick with the money good communication
  11. B

FS Stand Up Roller Bag pics

I keep seeing ppl ask for pics (inside/compartments) of the Famous Sports Stand Up Roller. So I thought I would help em out.
  12. B

LTTF 2012 Worth Titan 454 ASA

I know I can buy new and not many ppl have these yet. But I have a 28oz NRG 500 Max I want to get rid of (along w/ est, combat avm). So before I add another bat to the bag, want to see if I can make some room, will add cash.
  13. B

"BP" end cap? Pics

I bought a bat for the gf online the other day, it finally arrived today. A NIW Z-1000 asa, while looking at the bat I noticed what seems to be "B" and "P" melted into the end cap. I emailed the place I bought it from and still waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime thought I would see...
  14. B

LTB roller bag

I'm looking for a black, grey or maybe dark blue roller bag w/ bigger wheels that can hold 5-6 bats. Have a backpack style now and need to upgrade, something like No Errors bag w/ FatBoy Wheels is what I'm wanting. Let me know thanks.
  15. B

GTG mikem35 very GTG

easy to get a hold of and work with.. pretty good deal on some TA's, no problems here..
  16. B

is this really true?

So here is the story.. Bottom of 2nd runner on first I am up to bat with 3-2 count. After strike 2 I step out of the batters box. Step in with right foot but left foot/leg still out, the pitcher pitches. the ball hits, ump calls strike 3.. I tell the ump I was not in the batters box. He tells...
  17. B

GTG spud

Quick to resp. Very very good bat at good price.. great to work with! even did a car deal with him. no problems at all.
  18. B

GTG BitLumpkin very GTG

Easy to work with, great bat at a great price.. even added something alittle extra.. a free bat. would trust him with my kid, if i had one..
  19. B

combat help

I have a combat virus morphed that has cracked. it still hitting good but trying to figure out what i would get if i sent it in. anyone know? would i get the same bat or something diff? i called twice but was put on hold twice also looked on here to with no luck.