Search results

1. DUBING

GTG heat11114

heat11114 is GTG. did a trade and everything went smooth!!! Fast shipping and great communication...
  2. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55BK

Gamer status GMP55BK used TIP and traditional. Let me know if you have any specific questions. $160 shipped gifted to lower 48 only. If not gifted buyer pays fees. Will ship USPS priority... TRADED to heat11114!!!!! Only trade I'm looking for right now would be a 25 or 26oz mercy...
  3. DUBING

Price Check used GMP55BK

Need a price check please. Deep and wide pocket, Gamer status 2 in the pink or standard. Let me know if you have any questions.
  4. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Lv1 27.5

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!! LV1 for sale $240 shipped gifted or you add the 3% paypal fees. Lower 48 only. 300+ hits some webbing, normal field wear. Pm me with questions Got this from a team mate only looking to sell because its to much sledge hammer for me. LOL Trades 26oz only...
  5. DUBING

For Sale/Trade 26oz SCN20BW (new stamp) and Fossil

Both are 26oz Scn20bw roughly 300 hits with new stamp ingraved on the handle for sale: Typical ground and game wear on the bat, has webbing in few spots SOLD AND SHIPPED!!!!! Monsta Fossil 2 piece (senior bat) 30 bp hits has webbing in a couple spots. Sold!!!! Trades will do 2 for 1 on...
  6. DUBING

GTG Demar4life is GTG

Bro bought a glove from me, paid up and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal. DUBING
  7. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Rawlings PRO303-6jbt

SOLD!!!!!!! Used Rawlings PRO303-6jbt for sale or trade. Glove is game ready thumb to ring, can be used COV or TIP. Glove is a dirty. Let me know if youy have any questions. $120 shipped gifted paypal only or you pay payal fees. Not sure what im looking for in trade pm me with trade...
  8. DUBING

GTG dholland is GTG

Sold me a bat,that was exactly as described. Great communication and fast delivery. Bro even shipped it first so I could check it out. DUBING
  9. DUBING

GTG jakeski13 GTG bro...

Sold me a bat, and evething went smooth. Fast shipping!!! DUBING
  10. DUBING

GTG WhitePhins GTG

Sold me a bat and everything was as described. Fast shipping and great communication... DUBING
  11. DUBING

For Sale/Trade srv4 26oz

srv4 26oz warrenty replacment. Bat has a few hundred hits on it, with just normal wear and tear. No cracks, rattles, spirals, few lines of webbing. SOLD!!!!! Looking to trade for 2013 eastons usssa or ASA willing to add cash.
  12. DUBING

GTG midnight89 is GTG!!!

Great communication and fast shipping, GTG bro here... DUBING
  13. DUBING

For Sale Gloves rht and a pair of turfs

Turfs 2010 elite only worn a few times all black Size 10 - $35 shipped TPS omaha flare glove 12 3/4 in, still needs some breaking in - SOLD!!! Nokona amg1250 12 1/2 in, well used swallows softballs using it at 3rd for 2 years. Has 1 tear that has been there since I got it, hasn't got...
  14. DUBING

For Sale Size 10 elite turfs all black

For sale are a pair of elite 2010 all black size 10 turfs, only worn a couple times. $35 shipped gifted to lower 48 only...
  15. DUBING

LTTF looking for a 1b mitt

Looking for a 12.5 or bigger rht 1b mitt. Looking to trade some turfs + $ for the mitt. Here is a link to the turfs. only have the 2010's left... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1212708
  16. DUBING

GTG Ballsdeeps247

GTG bro bought a glove and it was quick and easy... DUBING
  17. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Elite bubble turfs all black

pair of used all black bubble turfs in size 10... $40 shipped. Will trade towards a glove, will add cash depending on the deal...
  18. DUBING

Need a couple guys for tonight in Surprise AZ!!!

Need a couple guys for tonight in Surprise AZ, Games are 6 & 7... Pm or text me if your interested... 602-677-2330 Brandon
  19. DUBING

GTG ikes10 GTG bro here!!!

Did a partial cash and trade with ikes10 and he is definatly GTG... Great communication and ships fast!!!! DUBING
  20. DUBING

GTG Hitts

Hitts is a GTG bro and offers a great product. Bought a second Ballet for a friend... DUBING