Search results

1. P

someone help me is there a k f sports gear

Jeff, We can duplicate any design or style for you.. and we are currently running a very aggressive full custom shirt, pant and short mix and match special in July. we design, print and sew everything in house.. Which allows us to do much more than most other companies ... including a...
  2. P

Players Warehouse Buy1-Get1 July Special

Players Warehouse is having a Buy1-Get1 July Only Special: Pro Players Pants (Plain Black, Grey or White)Regularly $50.00 - 2 for $50.00 Custom Cut & Sew Shirt: Reg: $50.00 Each.. now 2 for $50.00 Shorts with or without pockets: Any solid color shorts with custom side panel design.. regularly...
  3. P

Players Warehouse November Special

November Team Special - $100.00 Per Player (min of 12) 2 Full Custom Dye Sub Jerseys (Home & Away versions of one design) 1 - Pair of Players Warehouse Basic Custom Game Pants or Shorts* 1 - Embroidered PH 404m Hat (under 15 k Stitch count logo) 1 - Choice of 1 of the following: Bag Tag, Arm...
  4. P

Players warehouse

Semi Dye Exclusive Sorry for not being clear.. Here is an example of one of our semi dye sub designs. With ours, you can change colors and the font used for the numbers.. add sponsors to the sleeves.. Most companies use blanks from the companies I listed.. we can do that as well.. just...
  5. P

Players warehouse

Yes..a grand opening for our dye sublimation portion of the business
  6. P

Players warehouse

Exclusive semi dye My exclusive is not the semi dye process but the shirts.. most all other companies use companies like vapor, badger, high5, sport tek and A4 as thier base shirt. My exclusive is that we make our own designs and do not sell them to anyone else!
  7. P

Players warehouse

Grand Opening Special Players Warehouse is offer From now until November 30th.. a grand opening special... Vapor Apparel Basic 100% Poly Tee Shirt 100% Dye Sublimated front panel print full color 100% Dye Sublimated numbers on back No permanent lines on your shirt from small presses...
  8. P

Players warehouse

Players Warehouse is now offering dye sublimation uniforms.. No waiting, no delays, no hidden fees.. we do everything in house! Our website is being updated for the 2014 season but contact me directly here if interested in getting high quality uniforms, Done right, On time with true...