Search results

1. JPG

LTB 2014 Demarini Future

I have a 26.5 future usa clean, returnable no rec. Needs to go. Not using it. pm me
  2. JPG

2016 Juggy OVL 26oz & 2014 Cluggy 26oz

I have 26 oz triple crown r/r minty
  3. JPG

New Sbf Forum

I don't mean to be a negative but I am not able to adjust to this forum change so I have to say... I don't like the change. It is very hard to scan and just take in. I wish there was an option to switch back to the old style and view. Sorry about the post, I am curious how others feel and if...
  4. JPG

For Sale/Trade 26oz Demarini Legend

damn! I want but cant do 90
  5. JPG

New 2pc psycho

All the latest bats have been fire. The CAN and the new one weight the same as far as mine go.
  6. JPG

2016 juggy ovl

Hit one saturday and it felt great. Did not feel like a juggy to me. Handle felt more stiff. It slightly bends if you try.
  7. JPG

For Sale Black and Gold Helmer

Damn these are not worth anything.
  8. JPG

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

watermelon and powercell repaint?
  9. JPG

freak12 RI????

Im down for one
  10. JPG

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

looks sick. I want one.
  11. JPG

Canadian 2-peice psycho

Mine feels closer to my triad than to my dc. I would say the triad is mom to the freak black and the psycho is the kid of the freak black. I own them all and that's how I look at them as.
  12. JPG

freak12 RI????

The freak30 is a freak12 v2.0
  13. JPG

Canadian 2-peice psycho

I would agree it is a freak black but not the latest one because one is balanced and one is a sledge hammer.
  14. JPG

Canadian 2-peice psycho

Tested it out in league and this things to hot for tv. https://youtu.be/Q7Ow3MOyqdA
  15. JPG

Canadian 2-peice psycho

Some hits out the wrapper. This thing kills. We hit half rocks and half 52.300's. My foot was messed up during this bp so a lot of movement to baby it. https://youtu.be/o9rnLDfcBQM
  16. JPG

Canadian 2-peice psycho

I got a 26oz and with no grip tape it runs 25.7 The end load is minimal but it feels great on the light side. I look forward to getting a 27oz soon. I think the mass will be better. If I had to say this bat is a repaint I would say a new batch of a freak black yellow. I had one and it was nice...
  17. JPG

2016 Limited Release Helmer Flex ASA & USSSA

Nice. Let me know.
  18. JPG

Accelerate bat break in...suggestions?

I put 4000 hits on my kirby and it started to hit nice after that. All the hits were with the hardest rocks I could get. Every time I took it out I thought it would be the day it shifted gears. By far the longest and most work I have ever put into a bat. I tested it last week and it is right in...
  19. JPG

For Sale Brett Helmer ASA 2016 - 26.5

SOLD. thanks
  20. JPG

For Sale Brett Helmer ASA 2016 - 26.5

26.74 scale weight. Surprised no one wants this ***y stick