Search results

1. GNOLAUM

Buying Glove Materials

Where can I buy stiffer thumb and pinky plastics and palm padding? My google searches were very unrewarding.....Fredderf? I don't want to send it away I want to do itmyself. Gotta be an online supplier no?
  2. GNOLAUM

LTB Monsta DNA 26

In search of a monstaDNA in 26 only. PP ready. Please pm. Thanks guys and gals
  3. GNOLAUM

Jersey Company Quality Question

This post is just for opinions. I will not be putting the name of the company out there as we are still working out results.... We sought out this company because we were told they could do neon colors. Many companies told us they do not have the capabilities and machines to print neon colors...
  4. GNOLAUM

Still Reigning Champions....

So if this year's SD didn't happen, and last year was rained out.....does that mean Slumpbuster continues to reign as champions? :thumb:
  5. GNOLAUM

AWS Las Vegas Worlds

I see alot of teams from all over......who is going? Nonchalant/WolfPAC right here:mod:
  6. GNOLAUM

Combatants

Why is no one watching or conversing about this? http://www.livestream.com/softballcenter1
  7. GNOLAUM

For Sale/Trade Z3000 26 utrip for sale

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1360317 Click the link. 100 hits 26 utrip EL. 210 shipped with receipt.
  8. GNOLAUM

For Sale/Trade Z3000 utrip for sale

sold. Thank You!!! 100 hit 26 oz Z3000 utrip with reciept. Minor ground scratches, no issues.....just cant get the feel. 210 shipped. Trades I would consider are new stamp Miken/Worth and a new Juggy in like condition. Pm is key. Check my feedback. Thanks! 26 and 27 only please
  9. GNOLAUM

4 The Fallen/Miken @ Petco

enjoy some boombas. The first and third guy won a DOD homerun derby for the chance to hit with the big boys. nerves, but nothing but props:thumb:
  10. GNOLAUM

Your 2014 SAN DIEGO PADRES

:thumb: What is it going to look like this year for the swinging friars? Some big pitching acquired with old faces. A new outfield with a heavy swinging lefty, Seth Smith. Petco is more gorgeous than ever and a second Phil's location. Here's to another year of fun. Let's try and put some pics...
  11. GNOLAUM

little help from the Board Brus

A little Vid I made to show what I am working on. Here is what I am working on: not killing my wife, keeping my kid quiet, dripping bombs on a little league field, swinging and making contact, slow grounders to SS, keeping my elbow up, etc.....Thanks gays and have a blessed day.:la...
  12. GNOLAUM

Laces

Where are some good places to pick up colorful laces? I need some orange, like Mets orange. Thanks fellas.
  13. GNOLAUM

Slumpbusters 2013/2014

The only team in superdraft history to be champions for longer than a year. Good stuff boys. Proud to say the least.:biggthumpup: Dynasty
  14. GNOLAUM

Why put sizes on item? info please

These are two different big namesoftball companies both the same style of shorts (I assume) and both in size XL. Follow the website size charts and this is the result. I can not stand the irregularity in these Chinese made brands. There should be disclaimers on your websites regarding sizing...
  15. GNOLAUM

Superdraft spot available

Guys a friend who has registered and payed will be unable to make the superdraft and play due to suffering a broken ankle last week. If you want to play and couldn't sign here is a second chance. Pm me as he is not a member of SBF. Thanks guys and see you soon:mod:
  16. GNOLAUM

Is someone joking or is this a special edition?

Any Demar guys can chime in. I'm not savvy on these. Thanks
  17. GNOLAUM

winter bp advice

I'm having trouble finding a comfortable pair of shorts. With the temps in San Diego right around 80 degrees, I really need something light and breathable. Any suggestions? Thanks board bros!:cool:
  18. GNOLAUM

WSL Vegas

who all is going? anyone? I will be out there with Lazy Baztardz:thumb:
  19. GNOLAUM

coming to MN thrad

Just a heads up if anyone wants to bp Thursday the 17th. I'll be staying in Elk River area. If anyone wants to test drive this send some PMs. Thanks ya'll and I hope to hear from some MN fans.
  20. GNOLAUM

I need some Elite jerseys remade

My sponsor is chomping to get more shirts made. He wants alot more. I can not remember who I first oredered them through but I do know they are Elite. He is ready and waiting for a number. Please anyone that can get these done in a hurry pm me and let's get these rolling. He wants them...