Search results

1. T

Check Out the JUST RELEASED 2019 USSSA Tentative Softball Tournament Schedule

I'm guessing these events are in North Carolina? Most people in the Northeast don't know where Poston Park is located. Good luck with your events.
  2. T

Senior Ball

Any activity with senior ball. I know it is an official program, but what kind of interest has it generated? Thanks
  3. T

MASTERS - SENIORS RECREATION TOURNAMENT

AS of now, no.
  4. T

Understood. Thanks for the interest.
  5. T

Three 60's teams entered, no one else.T-ment did not happen. A lot of interest, but no comittments.
  6. T

Needs a little bump..
  7. T

None, unfortunately
  8. T

Several 70+ teams have expressed interest in playing in this event. If we get three or more we will have a 70's division, if not the 70's are welcome to play with the 60's receiving a handicap. Thanks for the interest.
  9. T

Just a note here: 70's+ teams are certainly welcome. I have received a few calls from 70's teams and if we get three or more they will have their own division. If not they will play against the 60's using handicap rules. Thanks for the interest.
  10. T

Entries are starting to come.
  11. T

Freedom Sports

I have heard of Freedom, but know next to nothing about it. Anyone have knowledge, impressions, etc? I have looked at its website.
  12. T

No 40+ as of now (Apr. 6th)
  13. T

Will go with 70 and over if we get three or more teams; If not 70+ will be welcome in the 60's division.
  14. T

Looks like this will be a go; at this stage about a dozen teams from three states have expressed interest.
  15. T

At this stage about a dozen teams from three states have expressed interest in this event.
  16. T

Go to the Senior Softball-USA website, click on the tournament section, then click on the section marked recreation tournaments you will see this one listed. Go to the right side of the page where the map of the U.S. is located you will notice it is divided into various sections; if you click on...
  17. T

Rules specific to this event in no particular order: Strike zone: 6ft to 12ft and must hit the mat one hour time limit five run limit per inning per team 7th inning (or last inning with time limit) is open runs allowed inning all plays at home are force plays: double plate or scoring line will...
  18. T

June 1, 2, & 3 Ruel Field Oxford, MA. Age Groups: 40- 49, 50-59, 60 & over Four (4) Game Guarantee: Pool play into elimination Please Note: this event is geared to league or league type teams, not tournament travel teams. Entry: $350 by May 25 Payable to Tom Marum- softball Email...
  19. T

June 1, 2, & 3 Ruel Field Oxford, MA. Age Groups; 40-49, 50-59 and 60 & over. Four (4) Game Guarantee: Pool play into elimination Please Note: this tournament is geared to league or league type teams, not tournament travel teams. Entry: $350. by May 25 Payable to: Tom Marum-softball Email...