Search results

1. Hitmen#99

Free Agent New to Indy

New to Indy. Looking to get back in the softball scene. Willing to play often. Play mostly OF but can play other positions
  2. Hitmen#99

Looking for travel team Northwest Indiana

Looking for a travel team to play tourney's. I am ready to get back into playing but do not know many people in the area. Can play anywhere, even willing to catch.
  3. Hitmen#99

For Sale Miken's For Sale

Looking to sale all bats: Not looking to trade. 34-28oz Miken: Super Freak 98 Midload-SKSFA Returnable no rec(90$ Shipped) 34-27oz Miken: Freak DST Max Load-MFDSTMA Returnable no rec (100$ Shipped) 34-27oz Miken: DVS1 (Mint)-SPDVS1 Returnable no rec (SOLD) 34-27oz Miken: Psycho Supermax...
  4. Hitmen#99

For Sale Price Check

Looking for a price check on these bats: 34-28oz Miken: Super Freak 98 Midload-SKSFA 34-27oz Miken: Freak DST Max Load-MFDSTMA 34-27oz Miken: DVS1 (Mint)-SPDVS1 34-27oz Miken: Psycho Supermax (Mint)-MSPMU 34-27oz Miken: DC41 Supermax (Mint)-MSDC41 34-27oz Miken: MV3-MV3MU [/URL][/IMG]...
  5. Hitmen#99

Northwest Indiana

Just moved to the Valpo are a couple weeks ago, Looking to start playing some ball again. Any info would be helpful.
  6. Hitmen#99

Northwest Indiana

New to the NWI area, Anybody know a good place to play some ball around here?
  7. Hitmen#99

Softball in Iowa

Im going to be moving to Iowa in the a couple weeks and I was wondering how the softball is there and where the places to play are? Thanks
  8. Hitmen#99

For Sale/Trade 28 oz OG Crush

Looking for 75$obo... has some wear but no cracks. Bat is too heavy for me.
  9. Hitmen#99

For Sale/Trade 28 oz Miken Superfreak 98

Looking to move this bat, returnable/no rec......... would perfer to sell first but will look at 26/27oz trade offers.. Looking for 125$ obo Pm me offers, looking to move today!!! \
  10. Hitmen#99

For Sale/Trade 28oz Miken Super Freak 98

Looking to move this bat, returnable/no rec......... would perfer to sell first but will look at 26/27oz trade offers.. Looking for 165$ obo Pm me offers, looking to move today!!! \
  11. Hitmen#99

LTB 26oz SSR2

Im looking to buy or trade for a 26oz ssr2... I have a freak plus I would move along with cash.... or just buy it... Pics below http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1090860
  12. Hitmen#99

Price Check 28oz OG Crush

I had a 27oz Crush but it cracked and I picked this up from a buddy. But I hardly swing it its alittle heavy. I was just curious what it was worth. No cracks but has some wear.. it does hit good tho
  13. Hitmen#99

LTTF or buy 26/27oz used DST and Mv-1 NR

Im looking for a maxload dst and mv-1.... Im looking to move a 28oz Psycho Supermax NR and a 27oz Freak Plus NR..... Im willings to buy the bats, but would like to trade...
  14. Hitmen#99

Price Check 26oz Scn9

I have a 26oz SCN9, has alittle rattle but hits great.. Im just curious what it's worth.
  15. Hitmen#99

For Trade Miken's for Worth's

28 oz Psycho Supermax NR and 27 oz Freak Plus NR... Looking to trade. Ive pretty much only swung miken's and would like to try out a Worth. Im looking for 26 or 27 oz http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1088563
  16. Hitmen#99

Price Check 28 oz Psycho Super Max NR and 27 oz Miken Freak Plus NR

Im just curious what they are worth. I am considering selling/trading to get something different.. 28oz Psycho Super Max NR: not sure how many swings but I know I havent used it much its alittle heavy for my liking. 27oz Miken Freak Plus(02220437) NR : I got this in a trade it has less...
  17. Hitmen#99

LTB 27oz Mizuno Crush

Looking to buy a 27oz Mizuno Crush
  18. Hitmen#99

For Trade 27oz NRG 500 Balanced

I have another 27oz NRG 500. This one is Balanced, I am looking to trade for a NSA bat. Will consider all offers.. 200-300 swings and no rattles..
  19. Hitmen#99

GTG hurkeynuts is G2G

Fast Payment, will ship today
  20. Hitmen#99

GTG Hitmen#99's GTG List

GTG: Brando0539 hurkeynuts