Search results

1. newram05

LTB Any Pedroia Fit?

picked one up yesterday! thanks for the help fellas
  2. newram05

LTB Any Pedroia Fit?

Looking for a decent PF for my son. He's 11 playing little league. He's used a 50$ glove from walmart up till now. He actually loves that glove and honestly its decent for 50 bucks. He has small hands and tried a buddy of his PF on last week and liked it. So now i'm on the hunt for one. 11.5...
  3. newram05

The Perfect Softball Page

dont forget the Basement BP kid, hitting off a tee in his moms basement and sticks a softball through the basement window! Classic!
  4. newram05

This place used to be the bomb.

Literally, this weekend I was looking for a glove I relaced years ago. So, I jumped back on the SBF Forum and found the pictures I was looking for. Now, i'm here today typing this. lol This page was my life! Sending PM's and waiting hours , refreshing the page, waiting to see if you were the...
  5. newram05

6 Bat Backpack

check out the Alpha Prime Backpack roller. its the best of both worlds. I think it has 4 sleeves and 2 mesh pockets that will hold 2 more bats. Pm if you interested in picking one up
  6. newram05

Bat Backpack Recommendations

Alpha Prime mades some nice packs... PM me for some info..
  7. newram05

Bat Backpack Recommendations

Alpha Prime are awesome!! PM me if you are interested.
  8. newram05

Couple of Gloveworks questions and other useless glove musings......

I have a 13" Dan Davis. Mine was the first batch Dan ordered and is my most favorite glove. I'll post a pic or two soon. I've got a lot of comments on how cheap and plastic it looks and then they lay hands on it and feel the quality leather!!! LOVE IT
  9. newram05

Spalding Pro Select

Revisit! Any 1b mitts out there?
  10. newram05

Spalding Pro Select

Still looking for one!
  11. newram05

Spalding Pro Select

remember a few years ago when we all picked up those spaldings off the bay for $30-40! My two are holding up very well, but now I’m looking for a 1st base mitt. I know there were quite a few guys that picked up the 1b gloves. If you have one let me know! Thanks
  12. newram05

LTTF Pure Integrity Balanced

looking for 26oz: have 2018 Easton’s in hand. NIW OA Connell 26oz 50 hit FAB 14 25.5 Fire flex 26oz Blueline 25oz
  13. newram05

Fire Flex or Nurple

nurple is a 1 piece bat... fire flex is a 2pc bat..... I love the nurple and choose it over my fire flex. however I choose my Pure over both!!!!
  14. newram05

For Sale Lots of NICE pants for sale!

gray base with green and blue still available?
  15. newram05

LTTF Wegman Nurple

Like to find a nurple in 26oz. have trade bait (NIW Triad 3 extreme 27oz) possibly a few 18' eastons.. thanks
  16. newram05

No more Nurples?

picked up a 26 and my first 3 hits this past week was a backside bomb (330 ish), a center bomb (340 ish), and linedrive through the infield... This bat feels way better than my blueline and fireflex and fab14.... Wish they made more and more guys were trying to move them!
  17. newram05

Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

man, I'm gonna have to sell off some of my eastons to afford another glove! lol but I'm in Timber
  18. newram05

Long-Term Report on Gloveworks??

You have any pics of the mitt? Thanks
  19. newram05

Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

ok, how many are being made? and where do we sign up!!