Search results

1. HuskyDribbler

For Sale/Trade Vinci 12" RV56 H Web & Rawlings Bag

SOLD Thanks davefaceface.
  2. HuskyDribbler

PM returned...still available boys and girls. You won't find a better quality glove in better shape for $80 not to mention with a like new glove bag.
  3. HuskyDribbler

Bump. First $80 friends and family gets the glove and the bag!!
  4. HuskyDribbler

First page bump. Make me an offer.
  5. HuskyDribbler

6.5 oz. Kip leather. It's really nice bombproof leather.
  6. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Found a 1781. Thanks jesseb.
  7. HuskyDribbler

Make me an offer the glove and bag. I want to pull the trigger on something else so I might just take it.
  8. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Bump for sale price so I can pull the trigger on something...not much trade bait. $155 Shipped Priority. I can fire it out tomorrow.
  9. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

I'll pass on it but thanks for the offer. Nobody out there has a 1781 stuffed in the closet??
  10. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Not one trade offer??? Where'd all the traffic go 'round these parts????
  11. HuskyDribbler

SOLD Trade: looking for mid-sized Wilson or Mizuno, or maybe your old GGE 71 or that older black 12.75 Mizzy trap model that I can't remember what it's called...possibly Rawlings. No basket or 2 piece webs or fast backs. I'm open to adding cash to the right trade. Up for sale or trade is a...
  12. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Oh I gotcha. The original seller was getting out of the game so he may not come on the forum anymore. Yeah I tried PMing the guy who wanted to trade his 1781 but didn't hear back. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I decide to sell. Thanks.
  13. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Whutchoo Talkin' bout Willis? 12". Plays pretty true to size...maybe a tad smaller. Some of the Wilson heads may have another opinion though. Right now I'd just like to find the trade I'm after. Not sure on a sale price if I decide. Probably what I paid plus $13 or so to cover shipping. Stay...
  14. HuskyDribbler

For Trade A2k dw5

Gone via trade Just picked this up from another member. Super nice glove. Only wear is to the MLB logo but everything is in great shape. I'd say it's fully broken in but still stays open on its side. Still has some softening up to come. It was broken in TIP but closes traditional comfortably...
  15. HuskyDribbler

For Sale A2000 12.5" 1799 Black RHT

Don't expect this to last long. Muuuuust.....reeeesiiiisst!
  16. HuskyDribbler

LTB Vinci RV56 12.5" Tan

Got one on the way. Thank you birdman!
  17. HuskyDribbler

LTB Vinci RV56 12.5" Tan

I text you back. PM coming.
  18. HuskyDribbler

LTB Vinci RV56 12.5" Tan

Still looking fellas. Had a couple of people come forward and then disappear. Lemme know what you got. Thanks.
  19. HuskyDribbler

LTB Vinci RV56 12.5" Tan

PMed you my #. Thanks birdman.
  20. HuskyDribbler

LTB Vinci RV56 12.5" Tan

PM me a picture of what you got fellas and let me know you're looking to get for it.