Search results

1. 1

Trade thoughts?

I am glad the other guy accepted so quickly.
  2. 1

Trade thoughts?

I am thinking about proposing Antonio Brown Jordan Howard for Joe Mixon Larry Fitzgerald This is my current team for a PPR league: QB Carson Wentz RB Christian McCaffrey RB Leonard Fournette WR Chris Godwin WR Josh Gordon TE O.J. Howard FLEX Austin Ekeler D/ST Eagles D/ST K Jason Myers...
  3. 1

Finals-Playoff thoughts

I think Mayfield has a higher ceiling, but Wilson is a safer play. I'd pick Smith Schuster, but the Bengals will be playing from behind and Driskel has another week of reps with the team and Green is out. I want to say Ekeler and Wilson Jr., but Ekeler was a dud last week pretty much, but he...
  4. 1

1st Round of Playoffs

Not much out there as far as TE. And Conner is the person I keep thinking about changing. It'll probably be a decision between Carson or Gordon for him.
  5. 1

1st Round of Playoffs

Typical PPR scoring league and I was 1.2 points away from a first round bye, so I have a first round game this week as our playoffs start in Week 13. I believe this is the lineup I am going to go with, but any thoughts on if I should change anything. The only change I am contemplating...
  6. 1

Trade Thoughts?

I added Taylor and Darkwa for now and dropped the Panthers and Rodgers. I am going to try Darkwa for Rivers and see what happens because he really needs an RB and doesn't need a QB since Brees has already had his bye.
  7. 1

Trade Thoughts?

I have been counter-offered the following trade. This is a standard ESPN PPR league with 2 WR/2 RB/1 Flex. I need a QB and there isn't much on the waiver wire. I offered Latavius Murray or Alex Collins for Philip Rivers. He countered with Joe Mixon for Philip Rivers. I am dropping the...
  8. 1

Should I pick up a defense?

Thanks. I am going Falcons if they are still available Saturday, otherwise I am thinking Detroit. I am waiting until Saturday because his TEs was Gronk and Vernon Davis. So I was holding the TE so he couldn't get him because our TE waiver wire is slim as the top options are Fleener and Doyle.
  9. 1

I am also going to put Rawls in place of Booker in my lineup.
  10. 1

This is a 12 team Full point PPR and I am trying to figure out who to drop to pick up a defense for this week. This is week 2 of the playoffs and the finals are next week, so I would probably keep Baltimore's defense for against Philly next week, but who would you drop and which defense would...
  11. 1

Week 9 RB?

LOL, yea I just copied the top 10. I'm going with Harris for now, but I was struggling with him or Davis. Most of Prosise came on 1 play last week.
  12. 1

Week 9 RB?

Assuming Hyde is out, who would you start in a 1 Point Per Reception and a .25 Point Per Rush? DuJuan Harris, SF C.J. Prosise, Sea Mike Davis, SF Damien Williams, Mia Don Jackson, GB Bobby Rainey, NYG Aaron Ripkowski, GB Shaun Draughn, SF Bishop Sankey, KC Kenneth Dixon, Bal This list is just...
  13. 1

Another Trade Offer

You are thinking of this guy? http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/trade-offer.1433636/#post-18782472
  14. 1

Another Trade Offer

Where and when? I think you have me confused with someone else.
  15. 1

Another Trade Offer

Standard 12 team league with Full PPR. My current roster is: QB Eli Manning, NYG QB Draft RB Todd Gurley, LA RB Draft RB C.J. Anderson, Den RB Draft WR Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR Draft WR Amari Cooper, Oak WR Draft TE Greg Olsen, Car TE Draft FLEX Jordan Howard, Chi RB Free Agency D/ST Jets D/ST...
  16. 1

trade offer

So you want CJ on the list twice?
  17. 1

trade offer

I would drop Delo and Coleman and add Michael and Forte. Delo has no value as of now with Bell back. Top ten in the first 3 weeks, yes, Top ten week 4 and beyond, no where close.
  18. 1

RB Trade

I plan to be which is why my plan is to stick with Dixon, but wanted to hear other people's thoughts but most seem the same to me which is stay with dixon. Thanks.
  19. 1

RB Trade

Dixon is unproven and coming off injury. And guaranteed a starter from the giants. But i feel Dixon can have a bigger impact in 4-6 weeks.
  20. 1

RB Trade

I have been offered the following trade. It is a .5 PPR and all other scoring is standard. We have QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX, DEF, K, 5 Bench spots I have been offered Orleans Darkwa and Rashad Jennings for Kenneth Dixon. My current RBs are: Matt Jones, WAS Jordan Howard, CHI Jonathon...