Search results

1. synergy40

For Sale Easton B2 26oz

Probably 500 hits, absolutely nothing wrong with this bat, original bat not a return. $100 plus shipping, add fees or gift. I am the original owner. sold
  2. synergy40

Season prep

Getting ready for the season, no other prep needed.
  3. synergy40

For Sale Usssa white umpire polo

Worn for one inning of play, like brand new, size large,white usssa polo from boombah, $25 plus shipping.
  4. synergy40

Oshie

Just **** on the ruskis
  5. synergy40

For Sale/Trade Boombah roller/glove..donation

I have a red/black boombah roller that has been used for 3-4 years but in good shape. Also have a black 13" player preferred that was used for 3 years but have not used it in 2-3 years. I am looking to donate this to someone in need, someone who lost there stuff, had to sell for hard times...
  6. synergy40

One game swing

Rc gap http://youtu.be/LGRiUZp0oAY
  7. synergy40

Ryan Braun suspended

For 2013 without pay. Figured I start it before one of you late comers posting links to another interwebz site like always. #idontgivea****
  8. synergy40

For Sale 27oz scn20bw

$130 shipped, no receipt but has both returns. Has maybe 100 hits, slight web but not even broke in yet.
  9. synergy40

USSSA Base runner

I believe I know the answer but not 100% sure. Runner on second, batter hits the ball tips the pitchers glove without any change in direction, but that diesnt matter, and hits runner off the bag. My answer is runner is out because the pitcher is not a fielder, has to touch one of the fielders...
  10. synergy40

This thread is not how bad the Yankees will beat the O's.......

But how bad the O's will lose.
  11. synergy40

For Sale/Trade Og cnt 27oz

Looking to trade my og cnt for a new stamp scn20 or another Easton new stamp. Will get pics if needed.
  12. synergy40

Mizuno erupt

How are these turfs, I heard they are pretty comfortable. I have used boombahs for the last 10 yrs.
  13. synergy40

NC ball/Stretch thread

Begin .
  14. synergy40

Hitting a base hit over 3b

Make sure to keep your eye on the ball, that is all.
  15. synergy40

Girly bp

My girlfriend hits better then some guys on here.
  16. synergy40

New legal combat 2013

Swung the neon green combat this weekend at bat wars at WORLDS. I forgot the name of it but the bat was pretty sick. It was brand new, we put about 100-150 swings on it and it was hitting very nicely. This might be the first new legal bat i will buy thanks to u$$$a. **This is my...
  17. synergy40

For Sale Pst

Pst in very good shape, no dings, no end cap separation, 27oz with 300 hits, some clear coat flaking off. $160 shipped/ins.
  18. synergy40

Mets tix for Thursday day

Thursday 8/11 12:10, section 310 first base line right field, row 12 seat 19 and 20. $40 for both, suffolf county. Got these when our game was rained out.
  19. synergy40

For Sale 2 mets tix 8/11

Thursday 8/11 12:10, section 310 first base line right field, row 12 seat 19 and 20. $40 for both, suffolf county. Got these when our game was rained out.
  20. synergy40

C Worlds

ok since we have had the D worlds thread since april....:D figured i would make who is going to C worlds from the boards.