Search results

1. corsmr50

GTG btw300

Purchased a tps H2 from him. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you
  2. corsmr50

LTB Easton cv12 (26oz) black or white model

Looking for a 26oz in good structural condition. Lmk what you have, PM is quickest. Thanks
  3. corsmr50

Anybody swing the new metals? L7.0, L8.0, L9.0

L8 is no different than the salvo multiwall. Both are decent. White cv12 is the best of all the composite core metals by a good margin. Followed by the black cv12 with about 1000 swings on it. Then the salvo and l8
  4. corsmr50

2013 f5

Just like all the f-series bats. Darn good for a metal
  5. corsmr50

Swinging an L8 tonight...

Interested what ur feedback was on them?
  6. corsmr50

For Sale Non Composite Bats

White easton cv12
  7. corsmr50

For Sale Black/pink ssk 12.5"

How does this play? Little big or small or right at 12.5? Pocket looks like it could get pretty big, is that the case with these?
  8. corsmr50

LTB 36 waist elite or sports55 pants (white pant, black panels)

Looking for the above. No other color combo, have to be new or mint condition. Elites can be size xl also. Willing to pay a decent buck for them. Thanks PM is fastest way of communication for me
  9. corsmr50

Who can turn full dyes fast?

Contact i2icustoms.com they can probably get this done for you. Longest time frame I've had with them was ten days
  10. corsmr50

Salvo Connexion and/or Scandium

Metal only leagues are wayyyyyy better than composite leagues. No bitching about bats, actual home run hitters are the only guys who hit homeruns. Makes for a better player cuz u have a smaller sweetspot to hit consistantly. Etc etc... Assuming u know all of this tho from your sig
  11. corsmr50

Salvo Connexion and/or Scandium

Any metal bat has denting issues, some just take longer to get there over others. The salvo scandium is a pretty decent bat, durability is pretty good too. It's gonna depend on the balls you are hitting to determine what will be the better bat. .52 300 balls the salvo is better all day. .44 375...
  12. corsmr50

Advice for a tournament

12 should be fine. Hopefully a few of your guys can play both IF and OF in case of injury or tiredness. Play your best 10 to start every game, get a lead and rotate in some guys especially for whatever outfielders are bustin their asses
  13. corsmr50

i2icustom.com feedback (very g2g)

I believe it's called the adrenaline series material (standard material as far as I know). These jerseys are definitely top tier and they are cut correctly for athletic use. I'm a fairly built guy and large tshirts fit me pretty tight in the chest and arms and these jerseys are nice and baggy in...
  14. corsmr50

Most Durable Bat for .44 375

Synergy 2. Cant go wrong on the price and will last forever. Assuming then prison doesnt care about stamps or association?
  15. corsmr50

Endload difference btw FU Dawg and White Steel

I bet a 26oz white steel is more endloaded than the 30 oz fudawg
  16. corsmr50

i2icustom.com feedback (very g2g)

17. corsmr50

Price Check easton salvo multi wall

$75 shipped here. I think they are at 85 on the bay
  18. corsmr50

C6 Steel

Yup, new white steel, no better or worse than any of the other white steel models. Don't know about durability though