Search results

1. WalkOffWonder

Combatant vs Avarice

The two I've had have hit lasers since day 1. Getting ready to break out number 3. We'll see if it's the same....
  2. WalkOffWonder

2013 Combats ACTUAL weight?

My 28 oz avarice weighs 27.6 with a tape grip. My 27 oz avarice weighs 29 on the dot. Kinda confused?
  3. WalkOffWonder

My 200 hit Avarice failed a compression test

Mine has 100-125 swings and already shark toothing in two different places.... It's hotter than hell though!
  4. WalkOffWonder

Happy Birthday WalkoffWonder!

You stay away from my bag....
  5. WalkOffWonder

Happy Birthday WalkoffWonder!

Thanks guys.... And yes heebs I have some green ones in route to my door, however Chargay says I have to break all my DS's before I'm allowed to swing one. And the a-hole just took two more to my house this morning. So I guess I'll be busy for a while....
  6. WalkOffWonder

the birth of the Hacker ...

Happy birthday Heebs! Have a great day....
  7. WalkOffWonder

the diary of a "light swinger"

Mine was pretty hot for the whole Two weeks it lasted..... I think that was two bp sessions and 1 game. It webbed instantly and then fell apart in my hands. Too bad we didn't know not to bp it before that... It may have lasted atleast a few games.....
  8. WalkOffWonder

NorthEast Combatants tourney

No..... Cancelled but we're still going to the cages tonight. 3n2 count. I guess. 8:00
  9. WalkOffWonder

I know of a few places we could go look at toy boxes in Jersey....
  10. WalkOffWonder

I'm a little concerned with the weather as well. Accuweather is calling for over 4 inches of rain in Toms River area today and a 75% chance of rain tomorrow....... I guess there's always beer and Atlantic City as a back up!!!!
  11. WalkOffWonder

What are the odds this gets cancelled if the fields are too wet? Is it common for this complex to do that .... Or do they work the fields over and start late ?
  12. WalkOffWonder

- not sure who's coming yet 12. Wolfpack 13. Pack's brother This is what I think so far....
  13. WalkOffWonder

What positions do you and your brother play so we can get this all figured out?
  14. WalkOffWonder

Are there are other hotels around.....? The one listed in the op isn't the only one available right. Cause I'm just planning on finding something once we get there.
  15. WalkOffWonder

My outfielder is in. Back up to 10 or 11 guys.
  16. WalkOffWonder

Mike and I are going to figure out the hotel situation when we get there. We might stay saturday night depending on what everyone else is doing. I might be able to bring an outfielder along that's a combat guy if we need him. Let's not all bail on this. I think if gorms plays we still have ten.
  17. WalkOffWonder

official combatant countdown

I got three.... so 171 to go I guess. ;)
  18. WalkOffWonder

Combatant and SBF special

Just ordered 3!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  19. WalkOffWonder

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people!

Happy Birthday CD!!!
  20. WalkOffWonder

Combatant Combat FlexFit Trucker Hats

I'd prolly be in on a black hat with the first logo... Not diggin the flag on the black one and I'm not a big fan of navy blue.:eek: