1. E

GTG hitless45 gtg

hitless45 gtg bought a 27oz demarini evo and was smooth transaction
  2. E

LTB demarini evo

looking to buy nice 27oz demarini evo 27oz no junk or abused bats
  3. E

GTG Bibo713 gtg

bought a used crush from Bibo713 and was fast and smooth transaction and is gtg
  4. E

GTG ferrari1

bought a used scn9 from ferrari1 and transaction was fast and smooth he is gtg
  5. E

GTG 015reddog is gtg

bought a used miken chaos from 015reddog and transaction was fast and smooth he is gtg
  6. E

GTG softballfan21 is gtg

purchased another mizuno blur from softballfan21 and is gtg. 2 deals already with softballfan21 and smooth and fast transactions, item as described
  7. E

GTG FR20 gtg

bought a rawlings heritage glove from FR20 and is gtg
  8. E

GTG JBDiNos is gtg

purchased a 26oz blur from JBDiNos and transaction went easy and smooth and are gtg
  9. E

GTG Diggs11

bought a nice used catty from Diggs11 and it was a smooth transaction and is gtg
  10. E

GTG suitcase81056

bought a used blur from suitcase81056 and it was a smoth transaction and suitcase 81056 is gtg
  11. E

GTG justice2318 gtg

bought a used blur from justice 2318 and is as shown fast and easy transaction gtg highly recommended
  12. E

GTG ko_2 gtg

bought a 484 from ko_2 and is gtg fast and smooth transaction highly recommended
  13. E

GTG mybats gtg

bought 2 bats from mybats and transaction was fast and smooth highly recommended
  14. E

GTG mybats gtg

bought a asa blur from mybats and it was just as descibed and did arrive in a timely manner. would buy from mybats again
  15. E

GTG spark3

spark3 is gtg smooth transaction item as decribed
  16. E

LTB Looking for asa blurs

Looking to buy asa blurs in good condition no junk 26,27 or 28
  17. E

LTB Asa blurs

Looking to buy asa blurs if anyone has any please let me know thanks
  18. E

Not GTG beware of sha5wn

sold me cracked f2 and was supposed to give me a refund and hasnt been back since April no answer or anything. not a honest person at all took the money and ran
  19. E

GTG ssocubs is gtg

bought a bat from ssocubs and everything went smooth and is gtg
  20. E

LTB asa blurs

looking to buy in good shape asa blurs