Search results

1. L

Red Combat Maxum ASA not on ASA list

Anybody run into problems with leagues not allowing the red Maxum ASA? Was researching this bat, and found a sale thread on the internet mentioning this. Checked the list, and the only Maxum's listed are the FP bats, but the Maxum isn't on the non-approved list either. Maybe this just has to...
  2. L

For Sale 28 oz Easton SRV4 & Boombah Boss

Old school/new school package deal: 28 oz SRV4 - Unknown # of hits, stamps still visible. No rattles or cracks, fair amount of scratches and webbing. Pretty broken in, hitting the ball pretty well. 28oz OG Boss SOLD for asking of $80 - NIW, only thing I did was put some hockey tape over...
  3. L

For Sale/Trade Easton LX.0

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1425152
  4. L

For Sale/Trade 16 greinert 275 and DB ASA

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1425152
  5. L

For Sale/Trade '16 Combat Greinert 275 and DB ASA, Easton LX.0

BATS TRADED 2016 Combat Greinert 275 26.5 oz. Dual stamp, about 100 hits, just ball scuffs, very minty, no cracks, spiraling or webbing. Original lizard skin grip. $90 OBO, traded to 53ksm 2015-16 Combat DB ASA 28 oz. About 75 hits, same minty condition, few ball scuffs, no cracks...
  6. L

For Sale 26 oz 2015 AM

SELL ONLY **sold for $160** Selling for teammate. About 300 hits, was used for co-ed team prior to my teammate purchasing it. Some paint chips and webbing, see photos for largest paint chip. Returnable, no receipt. $175 OBO shipped USPS priority w/tracking, add the 3% unless going FF.
  7. L

For Sale/Trade 3 Eastons, 1 Demarini

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1423577
  8. L

For Sale/Trade 3 Eastons, 1 Demarini

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1423577
  9. L

For Sale/Trade 3 Eastons and 1 Demarini

Bats sold/traded FINAL PRICE DROP, ADDED TRADE OPTIONS Alas, 1st year of taking dedicated BP, and my 2014 shoulder surgery is not liking it, so I must part with my beloved big dogs. OK, sob story over, here's what I have: 30oz Easton SRV4: About 800 hits, another 200 with ball mallet...
  10. L

Recent bat compression notice from ASA

Hadn't seen a thread in this section commenting on the 2/26 note about BCT exceptions. Seems kind of hypocritical to even have a compression standard if you're going to make an "exception" for all these bats. So far they say that the bats don't exceed the 98 MPH standard. Noticed not...
  11. L

ASA Multiple knobcuffs

Hot debate going on in Open Slowpitch, so I thought I would bring it to the right forum as I didn't see anything on this here. Ken from Swing Makeover is using 2 knobcuffs. Is this legal as long as the 2nd knobcuff is taped?
  12. L

Fastpitch in slowpitch leagues/tourneys?

Searched this on the forum, couldn't really find consistent answer. I've seen some FP sticks for sale saying they can't use them anymore. They're being posted in SP forum. As far as I knew (even though I still think there is a difference in composition), FP bats could still be used in SP...
  13. L

For Sale Combat AV FL 28oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18649561#post18649561 UPDATE: $50 final offer before it goes in back in the bag.Also willing to trade for a 27 or 28 oz ASA Combat Wanted or Portent. Cash added is negotiable depending on the condition of your bat.
  14. L

For Sale Combat, Easton, Miken, Worth

All bats sold, thanks to all who bought!!B] Selling some big boy bats I picked up recently. All prices are OBO. I don't swing utrip so no need for them. Others are just not my preference. Paypal for payment, I ship USPS 2-day priority for sale price, ground if I'm getting low-balled...
  15. L

SSR4 is DA BOMB!!

Give a big two thumbs up on this bat, it is sick. Just bought one NIW, took it out yesterday to break its cherry. Took about 50-60 swings, using some 3 year old 44-375 practice balls. Keep in mind these are mostly crappy Gold Dots and off-brand balls. Plunked 3 shots off the 310' mark of...
  16. L

GTG Batboy42 is GTG

Gave him a sweet deal on a SSR2 and F2. Great communication, transaction was flawless.
  17. L

For Sale 30oz SSR2 and 28oz F2

***FOR SALE ONLY*** BOTH SOLD TO BATBOY42 FOR $160 30oz SSR2: EC, 200-300 cuts, returnable no receipt. Some ground/bag scratches, no webbing or clicking, endcap sound. $150 OBO. 28oz Demarini F2: Unknown # of cuts, no dents, cracks or endcap separation. Does not appear to have any...
  18. L

What's up with F4's?

Are folks hanging onto their F4's or are they just crap? Can't seem to find any for sale here or on the bay, been wanting a 30 oz for a reasonable price. Finally saw a 30 on the bay for $100, so I don't need the link.
  19. L

Doublewalls and the 52/300 ball

Throwing it out there for opinions on how Demarini doublewall metals fare with the new ball? From my experience, the old school doublewalls killed the old 44/375, and the new ball is even mushier at high temps, so I figure I'm set with nonrecert Distance and F2, but I'd like some opinions...
  20. L

GTG LineRich

Bought a Demarini Doublewall Distance bat from LineRich. Transaction went smooth, shipped quickly, received without damage. Would definitely do business again.