Search results

1. fireberd350

Free USPS triangle boxes at PO?

I know I've ordered these for free from usps.com in the past. Does anyone know if you can snag them for free directly at the PO? thanks.
  2. fireberd350

For Sale LHT Vinci - Mint

Used for a few warm up sessions. No game action. Mint condition. $125
  3. fireberd350

For Sale White Steel - 28oz

28oz - $85 - 100hits. No dings or dents. Original Owner Combat details @ http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18311226#post18311226
  4. fireberd350

For Sale 2 OG AV FL - 28oz - Gamer and Minty

Gamer - $65- hits like fire. 500-700 hits. No rattles or webbing. Normal surface mars from field wear. Stock grip Minty - $95- 10 hits max. Aftermarket grip with knob cuff. Both 28oz FL and I am the original owner. Demarini details @...
  5. fireberd350

For Trade Trade Minty OG AV FL 28oz for ASA Derby Boys

OG AV FL is the only bat I've ever swung. Got a few mintys in storage and think I'm ready to spare one to try a newer bat. Pics coming shortly. Not sure of values these days. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  6. fireberd350

For Sale Mint 3N2 Black Low Turf 10 Wide / 11

Bought these from GTG board bro NIB. Wore them one game and they are too big for me. I wear a 10.5 but these run bigger. They would fit someone with a 10.5 Wide or 11 just fine. Looking for $30 shipped/gifted. They are size 10.5 all black. Original box has been discarded. Same as seen here...
  7. fireberd350

Diff between White Steels over the years

Any differences other than paint? Performance? Durability?
  8. fireberd350

LTB Stampless ASA Recoil Max - Missle launcher

Looking for someones beat to hell Max recoil on the cheap. Lemme know what you got. ASA Maxload only.
  9. fireberd350

GTG gotigersgo is GTG

Sold me a Recoil. Accurate Pics and Description and quick w/ the shipping. Don't hesitate to deal w/ this noob :cool:
  10. fireberd350

LTB 27oz Max ASA Recoil - Stampless OK

Looking for an ASA 27Max Recoil. Prefer stamped but willing to gamble on a stampless in my league (with a price adjustment of course :cool: )
  11. fireberd350

GTG jstgon

Bought an SCN9 off me. Asked great questions and had quick responses to PM's. GTG all day.
  12. fireberd350

GTG lars1219

Straight bat trade. Bat well described, great pictures and quickness with the shipping. Definitely GTG.
  13. fireberd350

GTG jiveturkey050

jiveturkey050 is GTG. Fair priced Recoil with the quick ship. GTG all day.
  14. fireberd350

How much rep for you to feel comfortable with a trade?

Just wondering what the hazing period is for noobs before they are trusted to trade bats without shipping first?
  15. fireberd350

DIY Homemade Warm-up bat - PVC

I'm jealous of Ryan Howards monster warm up bat so I made these guys up. They are just PVC and 2 caps filled with wet sand from my horseshoe pits. Pipe diameters from are 1", 1.5", and 2". The 2" is what I used last year but it's way too big and heavy. Lugging it around sucks. The 1" and 1.5"...
  16. fireberd350

For Sale/Trade SCN9 for ASA Recoil

SOLD Pics @ http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/518608/1/Softball?h=1938a8
  17. fireberd350

For Sale/Trade SCN9 for ASA Recoil

SOLD
  18. fireberd350

GTG Spackler is GTG

Well priced SRV3. Shipped immediately, great communication, and excellent packing job which might have saved the bat from USPS destruction. Definitely GTG.
  19. fireberd350

SB98 label is coming off

Teammates bat, light hitter, less than 50 cuts. Bat appears to be covered in a giant thick sticker. At the endcap there its a seam/crack and the label is peeling off. Will try to get pics. Anyone seen this? These bats aren't warrantied are they?
  20. fireberd350

GTG GTG: msoares2123 - Bullman57 - HITMAN44

All GTG w/ the quick shipping and good packaging.