Search results

1. Tri-C2

Dudley Doom Senior end load

I had the opportunity to swing the Dudley Doom Senior end load this past weekend in a tournament in Rogers, Arkansas. I have heard these bats are not real durable. I will say that the performance of this bat is absolutely awesome. The ball came off of it as well as any senior bat i have used...
  2. Tri-C2

Easton Returns

Has anyone sent a USSSA slow pitch bat back to Easton lately? I’m just wondering what they are sending back for returns thank you for any information.
  3. Tri-C2

GTG T MAN is Good to GO!

Sold a bat to T MAN, and he sent money right away. This guys is good to go.
  4. Tri-C2

Worth Marauder Senior Bat

I used this bat for the first time last week. It is advertised as a 1oz. end load, but felt to me closer to a 1/2 oz. end load. (nothing overwhelming at all) I used a 26 oz. and it swings very ,very smooth. I was getting very good distance from the beginning, and around the 60-70 swing count, it...
  5. Tri-C2

2020 Easton Empire bats

Has anyone used any of the 2020 Easton Empire bats? I love the 2018 Blue Empire. I was thinking of buying the new Empire-Salcedo bat, but was wanting to see some reviews. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys,
  6. Tri-C2

LTB Louisville Slugger z1000

Looking to buy a 18 or 19...Louisville Slugger Z1000 Lloyd or Hall.... 26 oz. LMK is you have one for sale. Thank you
  7. Tri-C2

For Sale 2017 Easton Baker flex 27oz.(sold)

I have a used 2017 Easton Baker flex .....it is in terrific shape. It is a 27oz.... grip has been removed and taped. Looking to sell for $75 Has returns, but no receipt . Let me know if you are interested. Thank you for your time.
  8. Tri-C2

LTB 26 oz. Easton FireFlex Balanced

looking to buy a 26oz. Easton FireFlex Balanced. Please let me know what you have. Thank you for your time.
  9. Tri-C2

LTB..27oz... Miken Freak 30

Hey guys.... Old man here, looking to get back into swinging it a little... Looking for a 26-27 oz. Miken Freak 30...let me know what you got.. Thank you for your time.
  10. Tri-C2

LTB LTB Pacific 404M Easton "E" hat

Hey guys, Im looking to purchase a Pacific 404M hat with the Easton "E" on it....size L/XL...really looking for something with red , white, and black in it, but if you have any, let me know. Thanks for your time
  11. Tri-C2

GTG Rawyzf is very GTG!

I just completed a deal with Rawyzf ...and everything went smooth as silk...he is one of the good guys on here!! Tri-C2
  12. Tri-C2

Return for a JMac Plague

Hey guys, I am about to send a JMac Plague in for warranty...I just need your opinion on what bat I should have them send me back. I love the feel of the JMac, and the Combatant, BUT those are the only Combats I have used. Any input will help..Thank you for your time
  13. Tri-C2

For Trade 2011 26.5 Worth Titan Reload (red/white) for Miken USSSA

I have a 2011 ..26.5 oz. Worth Titan Reload..(Red/White)..for trade...it is returnable, but no reciept.....It is in real good shape...tight endcap...webbing...Looking for a 26 oz. Psycho...but will listen to all trade offers... PM me offers...thank you for your time.
  14. Tri-C2

For Trade 2011 26.5 Worth Titan Reload trade for balanced USSSA

I have a 26.5 oz...2011 Worth Titan Reload..(Red/White)...it is returnable, but no reciept......Has webbing, but is in great shape. Looking to trade for balanced USSSA bat. PM me with offers...Thank you for your time.
  15. Tri-C2

For Trade 26.5 Worth Titan Reload 2011 for Combat

I have a 2011 Worth Titan Reload (Red/White) for trade...It is returnable..but no reciept...it has webbing..and is broke in...very hott.. I am looking for a 26.oz.usssa Pure ..NR is fine, but must be in good shape. I will also listen to other trade offers.....PM me what you have to trade...
  16. Tri-C2

For Sale 33"x23oz...Miken OKC fastpitch for sale

Hello... I have a used 33"x23oz....Miken OKC fastpitch bat for sale....It has some wear, but is in good shape...It needs a new grip, the one that is on it is pretty wore out...from what i am told, this is a great bat. My daughter used it in College, a few years back. She graduated, and no...
  17. Tri-C2

33"x23oz...Miken OKC fastpitch bat for sale

Hello... I have a used 33"x23oz....Miken OKC fastpitch bat for sale....It has some wear, but is in good shape...It needs a new grip, the one that is on it is pretty wore out...from what i am told, this is a great bat. My daughter used it in College, a few years back. She graduated, and no...
  18. Tri-C2

GTG RDSPURLOCK1 is GTG!

Just finished a trade with RDSPURLOCK1 .....and everything was perfect!..No worries..he is GTG!!
  19. Tri-C2

GTG mm79 is GTG !!

Super fast payment....AAAAAA+++++ Tri-C2
  20. Tri-C2

GTG jperr77 is GTG!!!

Just finished a deal with jperr77, and everything went great!!...He is one of the good guys on the fans board !! Tri-C2