Search results

1. SnakeSSOF6

ASA D East National Columbus, OH

Ok so in order to win game 1 all we have to do is sneak into a Serbian Masher named Boban's room and steal a mythical "windbreaker"? Besides piss missiles and laser rockets what other powers will we have to contend with?
  2. SnakeSSOF6

Serbian Mashers? What the hell did we get ourselves into? :eek:
  3. SnakeSSOF6

Bags Softball from CT is heading down for this, anybody know anything about MOJO Sports/AMR? hear there is a pretty good bar called the patio that we will be getting wastey faced at thurs night since they moved the start til sat.
  4. SnakeSSOF6

Question about turning a double play?

its their responsibility to get out of the way. In league i would never throw at them, but if its a tournament where they are isnt my problem.
  5. SnakeSSOF6

Yeeeaaahhhh Budddyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeaaahhhh Budddyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. SnakeSSOF6

heyyy big sexy

heyyy big sexy
  7. SnakeSSOF6

Anyone in districts in CT?

Yeh thats always a fun tourney, no garbage about the bats with them all supplied
  8. SnakeSSOF6

Who you play with I was with them for Sunday of the cracker? I'm with Ct's own Volvo Mazda now, winner bracket finals, hope ya qualified
  9. SnakeSSOF6

Or is there an east haven tourney also?
  10. SnakeSSOF6

You're up in North Branford then right? Ours is just Milford Stratford Bridgeport, only 11 teams this year. I used to play with SpaceCraft out of West Haven who plays in that sectional.
  11. SnakeSSOF6

Playin in the stratford districts
  12. SnakeSSOF6

For everyone on here not swinging shaved sticks

Around here the pitchers are kind enuff to throw it underhand
  13. SnakeSSOF6

Cannon for an arm.

I guess it would be about the same outta the hand, just my throws with a softball dont carry for **** cuz it tails too much
  14. SnakeSSOF6

Cannon for an arm.

has anyone ever had a radar gun on somebody throwing a softball? I know how hard some of the guys i play with throw a baseball from playing with them in HS and college, id be curious how hard some people throw a softball
  15. SnakeSSOF6

Whats your Game Bat?

ASA League- league supplied 27oz Salvo Asa Tournies- F98 USSSA- Balanced Recoil