Search results

1. MPT23

GTG reggie44 is vvvgtg

As always, reggie44 is the absolute best. Never hestiate at all when dealing with him, he's rock solid
  2. MPT23

LTB 28 oz. A3 Demarini RD28

Not looking for the og, but the RD28 flipper reimagining A3 put out. 28 oz only. Pm works best, thank you in advance
  3. MPT23

Rawlings Gold Glove Series

So are these a decent quality glove or what ? Just looking for some opinions, thank you in advance.
  4. MPT23

For Sale 28 oz. 15 og am & 27 oz. F2

28 oz. 15 og am. Light field rash. 4-500 swings and hot af. No issues. 150 shipped. 27.5 Worlds Iconic. ( Sold ) Paint chipping on endcap ( got it like this ) and very light field rash. Otherwise no issues. Not broken in. 140 shipped 27 oz. F2. Bought it used. 2 small waves...
  5. MPT23

Jilted Mistress

Whats everyone think ?
  6. MPT23

LTB 30 oz el z2000 dual stamp

Know someone looking for this bat and ill be handling the deal. Its the black/bronze camo model. Pm works best. Thank you
  7. MPT23

Demarini 12" EL ( the new gold model )

Was fortunate to get my hands on one recently. 12" barrel, 4.one composite handle and 1 oz. EL. Gonna go hit it shortly and ill report back later. Fwiw, i definitely believe its an ounce el. Its got some booty for sure.
  8. MPT23

LTTF 28 oz. 2018 asa juggy

Would really like to get my hands on one. Lmk, i got 28 oz. Demarini trade bait. Can buy but prefer to trade. Thank you in advance
  9. MPT23

LTTF 28 oz. Anarchy Demon

Or ltb. I have all kinds of 28 oz. asa demarini trade bait. Pm works best. Tia
  10. MPT23

Turning into field of play after overrunning 1st.

Was told as long as you dont make an attempt toward 2nd, that this is ok ? Need clarification, tia.
  11. MPT23

18 db44 vs 18 asa juggy

Question for any of you who have or have swung both. Im loving my db44 ( black with red graphics ) Is the 18 asa juggy ( white with red graphics ) similar in feel and weighting ? League here is asa and id like something similar for the sake of continuity. Thanx in advance.
  12. MPT23

LTB Boombah T3 compressor ASA.

Im looking for the all black model in a 28 oz. Ltb or lttf. I have a good amount of trade bait. PM works best. Tia.
  13. MPT23

LTB Webbed up og asa RD28 28 oz.

My baby finally bit the dust and i need another. Ltb or lttf, either way. Got some good trade bait. Pm works best. Thank you in advance
  14. MPT23

2015 og flipper

Did demarini make this in a 30 oz. ? If so, does anyone have one they want to part with ? Tia
  15. MPT23

2-piece senior dudley

Heard a rumor. Anyone in the know got something they can divulge ? Hoping this comes in a 12". Tia
  16. MPT23

A2000 vs. Rawlings HOH

Long time lurker guys. So i bought a 13.5 a2000 ( last years ) and i have a nwt 13" rawlings hoh. For those of you who have owned both, what do you feel are the pros and cons of which you prefer. I know it will boil down to which i like best. Just looking for some insight guys. Thanks in advance.
  17. MPT23

OG 12" Dudley

This is BY FAR the craziest bat ive ever swung. Only around 100-125 swings. That is all.
  18. MPT23

LTB 28 oz. 09 Resmondo Mutant

28 oz. preferred, will consider a 29. Hope for 1 in good shape, but hit me with what you got. The 2009 model only. White barrel/blue handle. TIA
  19. MPT23

New Melee 2-piece senior bat

Anyone seen pics or know when its coming out ? Im old and dont do twitter or IG, so lmk whats up ? Tia
  20. MPT23

LTTF OG asa RD28s

Lttf or ltb the original ASA RD28. Not the goddamn reimaging that came out a few months ago. Im in search of 1 or 2 28's. 1 or 2 27's and 1 26 oz. PM works best. Let me know what you got. Thanx in advance.