Search results

1. gofisch

LTB 13.5 RHT H Web Open Back

Got one. Looking for good quality, partially broken in Used Lightly, unless you have something new you are just dying to get rid of. ; )
  2. gofisch

For Sale 2011 29oz Techzilla

TechZilla approx 50 hits, good shape $90 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17977369#post17977369
  3. gofisch

For Sale 28oz SCN9/28oz SCN19

SCN9 approx 500 hits, no webbing yet, ground scratches sold SCN19 approx 50 hits, very good condition SOLD [/IMG]
  4. gofisch

Pic of NSA NEW Stamp

I've searched and haven't had any luck. Maybe I just suck at it. LOL But does anyone have a pic of the NEW Stamp?
  5. gofisch

LTB New NSA Stamp Easton or Louisville

Need 28oz. Will pay cash or have bats to trade or sell to get: Scn9 28oz scratched up looks solid guessing 500-750 hits Scn19 28oz maybe 50-100 hits 2011 Techzilla 29oz maybe 50-100 hits
  6. gofisch

For Sale 28oz FlexZilla

Only 10 hits. Great bat, I just need a heavier one. First $150 paypal gifted gets it. I didn't post pics because its ONLY 10 HITS. :D
  7. gofisch

FlexZilla tonight

Just got my FlexZilla, going to hit it tonight. I'll let y'all know what happens.
  8. gofisch

For Trade Vinci Optimus

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16550860#post16550860
  9. gofisch

For Sale/Trade Vinci Optimus

Measures exactly 12" inside. New custom, no model number. Gloves MSRP is $299 keep that in mind when offering trades.:D I'm open to any legitimate offer or combination of items with or without cash. Make me an offer.:) Some info on the Optimus line...
  10. gofisch

3 Optimi'

[/IMG]
  11. gofisch

Vinici 13.25 H web

12. gofisch

Little League Bat

I realize this is the fastpitch forum but figured a lot of y'all would have boys playing also. Looking for recommendations for a 30/29 inch, drop 10. Will be the kids first year of self pitch. Good hitter strong for his age. Thanks
  13. gofisch

Vinci Custom Gloves

Anyone interested in Vinci custom gloves I would be more than happy to help you out configuring one and to answer any questions you may have about the process or Vinci gloves in general.
  14. gofisch

Looking for Anderson Rocket Tech

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16306323#post16306323
  15. gofisch

LTB 31/22-30/21 Rocket Tech

Have a friend looking for either/or for his Daughter. Newer the better. Let me if anyone has one or a lead on one. Pics of course would be nice.
  16. gofisch

For Sale/Trade BB Torch 9800 ATT&T 3G

SOLD Its Used has had a protective film on screen its entire life. Have original box, will come with wall charger, belt holster and box with manuals. Works great, 3G, 4gb. $85 or open to Trade offers.
  17. gofisch

wobbyy23 what did you find Drifton C

Well?:).............
  18. gofisch

ASA Modified Pitching Rules

Section 3. LEGAL DELIVERY A-D are pretty standard E. the pitcher must not use a windmill or slingshot-type pitch or make a complete revolution in the delivery. F. Position of the ball: 1.(9 Player Major/A) No restriction on the back swing or on the downward motion and during the...
  19. gofisch

Modified Pitchers You Know Whats Legal

In my opinion(and thats what it is MY OPINION) just about every Modified pitcher knows whether he is a legal 10 man pitcher or not (we used to call it "B" or bowling style). I'm getting crazy reading about pitchers complaining about being called illegal or you is or isn't being called. You...
  20. gofisch

FlexLink Updates

Just wondering.:)