Search results

1. bigten

GTG Miz_stl_2440

I sold a glove to Miz_stl_2440. He was very easy to work with made payment quickly. I will not hesitate to work with him again.
  2. bigten

For Trade DM Pro 1000HC

I'm looking to trade my DM Rawlings Pro 1000HC. This glove has been used about half a season. I would like to trade for an A2k or A2000 1799 but open to other trades looking for something 12 3/4 - 13". Glove has been sold to Miz_stl_2440
  3. bigten

For Trade MIJ Mizuno

Looking to Trade my 2GW-17850 glove. I'm looking for a 26-27oz mint 2014 CL22 returnable or a 26-27oz mint USSSA Z3000 returnable. Glove traded to Damo!
  4. bigten

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is GTG

I bought a glove from him and he had great communication and delivered quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  5. bigten

GTG ringer83 is GTG

I bought a 1st base mitt from ringer83. He had great communication and quick delivery.
  6. bigten

For Trade Gmp7bk

I have a mint GMP7BK only two rounds of couch catch up for trade. I am looking for a high end infield glove 12.25 - 12.5. It don't have to be an infield glove let me know what you got. Glove traded to sf415...
  7. bigten

GTG Chefjason GTG

I bought a MIJ Mizuno from him and deal went very smooth. The glove was in the exact condition he said it was in. I would definitely deal with him again.
  8. bigten

Big Ten Mock Up

These are our new mock ups from elite. The black set are in remembrence of our late Sponsor/Manger. He lost his battle to cancer last year. He was a big Steelers fan.
  9. bigten

Smoke Mock-ups

Let me know what you guys think.
  10. bigten

Best Combat

What is the hottest USSSA combat?
  11. bigten

Richard Lane

Does anyone know Richard Lane from Down To Earth Sports e-mail address? Thanks in advance.
  12. bigten

For Sale LTB Mizuno Global Elite

Does anyone have or know where I could get 2 Mizuno GGE7 for a good price?
  13. bigten

Mock-Up from Elite

These are our mock-ups from Elite. Let me know what you guys think. The top jersey we are going with a stock pair of Elite pants, white with navy side panel that is why they are not in the mock up.
  14. bigten

26oz USSSA Z1000

Like the title says I'd like to buy a 26oz EL or balanced Z1000. Let me know if you have one or no where to get one for a decent price.
  15. bigten

GTG Four Bagger is GTG

Bought a bat from him it was shipped quickly and most of all it was in the condition he said it was in.
  16. bigten

lanericharda

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Richard? He went by the screen name lanericharda?
  17. bigten

TPX Silver series flare

Does anyone have a 13" TPX Silver Slugger Flare Series Trap for sale or know where I could get one for a good price?
  18. bigten

GTG .08marsh44 is GTG

Traded a bat with him and the deal went smoothly. Shipping was quick, will deal with him again.
  19. bigten

Vinci

I would like to buy a Vinci glove new or used, about 12.5 ". Let me know what you got.
  20. bigten

For Trade LTT: DS Plague

27.oz it's NR had about 200 swings on it before I got it. I've put maybe 100 swings on it off a tee. Bat is HOT I just can't get used to an endloaded bat. I'll post some pics in a few. Let me know what you got. I could add some cash too. would perfer 27oz. and to stay away from Combat.