Search results

1. Sickboyz7

Price Check 2014 NIW NR Derby Boys ASA

Let me preface this post by acknowledging that I can not sell this bat on sbf and do not plan too. I have a local buyer and need to know a fair price to sell my 27oz Niw nr derby boy Asa for. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas
  2. Sickboyz7

My DBA only has a couple games left in her....

What's up fellas....my dba that is spitting straight fire is about to bite it....I apologize for such a noob question as I'm sure it's been gone over before, but I have never returned a bat and quite honestly am to tired to search for an answer....I guess I just want to know if customer service...
  3. Sickboyz7

Price Check 2011 Asa z1000 27oz

What's up brethren....hoping someone can inform me of what my 2011 z1000 27oz with about 200 swings on it could fetch me on the market...any info is appreciated thanks
  4. Sickboyz7

Utrip Combat Help

Hey fellas new to combat here. Just purchased my first combat the asa derby boys, and want to add a utrip to the fold. Which bat would you guys recommend? Im looking for the hottest stick available not really worried about durability since it will be returnable. From the little research ive done...
  5. Sickboyz7

Price Check 2012 z1k Utrip EL

Whats up fellas haven't been on here in awhile so my knowledge is lacking a bit w all the new stamps and such.....I've got a 27oz 2012 z1k Utrip end loaded with roughly 250 cuts on it...what could I sell this guy for?
  6. Sickboyz7

For Trade 2012 NIW 27oz Z1000 EL (w Receipt)

2012 NIW 27oz Z1000 EL ASA (w Receipt) As the title says......looking for a Demarini .12 in a 27oz could add cash depending on condition of the bat.
  7. Sickboyz7

Comparing the 2012 utrip z and the cartel

Was hoping anyone who has swung both could compare the two. I have a cartel coming to me and am debating moving it for a utrip z. How do they compare based on pop, distance, durability, etc etc? Any information is appreciated.
  8. Sickboyz7

Price Check 26oz Numbered WSE & 26.5oz Titan Reload

Would like to know what I could reasonably sell each for..... 300-400 cut 26oz Numbered WSE 200-300 cut 26.5 2011 Titan Reload Thanks in advance
  9. Sickboyz7

New to managing a team

Fellas this is the first year I am in charge of managing my softball team and I have a couple sponsor prospects. I was just wondering when you guys are talking to sponsors how much cash do you usually ask for? I dont wanna be greedy ask for to much and have the sponsor back out. Help me out boys
  10. Sickboyz7

Somewhat of an ethical question

I saw a fellow sbf member post a mockup last year that I absolutely loved probably best looking uni's I've seen posted imo.....would it be considered a serious faux pas to use that logo for my teams uni's this year?? I'm thinking I should just PM the guy and ask him if it would be...
  11. Sickboyz7

How's my squad opinions and advice please!!!

Had the 8th overall pick in a 12 team league standard scoring except QB TD's are worth 6 points....starting positions are QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,W/R,W/T,DEF,K QB: Big Ben RB's: Charles, Green-Ellis, Hightower, Fred Jackson, Helu, Ridley WR's Megatron, Desean Jackson, Welker, Jacoby Ford...
  12. Sickboyz7

Eagles sign Giants Steve Smith

Damn philly is just stock piling talent
  13. Sickboyz7

GTG 96packers is very gtg

96packers held onto a 27oz z1000 for me while my paypal transferred would buy from him again in a heartbeat very gtg
  14. Sickboyz7

jamall charles

Will be the top scoring rb this year don't pass him up
  15. Sickboyz7

LTB LS 2011 ASA z1000 27oz or 28oz

Anybody got one for sale???? PM me
  16. Sickboyz7

is an 11.5" nokona too small for softball infield?

Any input from you nokona buffs.....my dude is lookin to get an 11.5 I'm just worried it may be too small for softball
  17. Sickboyz7

GTG Bishop is GTG

Pleasure dealing with the Bishop would again for sure
  18. Sickboyz7

Price Check 454 Filthy

Got a 454 filthy with 20 cuts on it mint condition just a few scratches from bein in the bat bag....whats she worth???
  19. Sickboyz7

Epic Collapse

Long story short my team is up 17-10 going into the 7th inning when we proceed to give up 11 runs in the top half of the final inning..... half of the runs were produced with flat out solid hitting but the other half unforced errors.....we follow up the top half of the inning scoring 1 run and...
  20. Sickboyz7

scorekeepers??

Hey guys was just wondering if the majority of leagues used scorekeepers I would assume so but I play in 2 leagues during the week and one of them uses a scorekeeper and the other we have to score the game ourselves which is pretty wack if you ask me just wondering how it works across the board...