Search results

1. cdamron13

This year's Freak Black, KF30, or DC41....which do you choose?

of those 3 if you could only swing 1 which do you choose....I've narrowed it down to those 3 for my first utrip bat, I've read so much good about all of them that I can't decide what to get....popular opinion always matters, right??
  2. cdamron13

1-2 teams needed for $20 Yahoo H2H Baseball League

this will be a H2H league Draft will be March 20th @ 9:30pm Eastern time....here's the info you need... Positions: C, 1b, 2b, SS, 3b, 3 OF, 1 Utility..... Pitchers: 2 Starters, 2 Relievers, 2 All Pitchers Bench; 7 players and 2 DL Stats for Hitters: Runs, Hits, RBI, Stolen Bases, K's...
  3. cdamron13

Was the UFlip that bad??

see that a certain website has the UFlip/B1 combo for $189....seems like on a lot of the FB pages the UFlip gets bashed pretty hard....was it that bad?? My league is switching to GSL and by next year we'll be required to have a Utrip bat with the new thumbprint stamp....seems like Miken and...
  4. cdamron13

League is switching to GSL this year....bats are changing

The league I've played in for about 12 years is switching from ASA to GSL this year.....they are going to allow any ASA bat this is not banned to be used on most league nights and are going to phase out ASA bats all together in the summer of 2017 or 2018....local tournaments will be straight up...
  5. cdamron13

$25 ESPN Hitters Only League- H2H

Going to do this league again this year, date/time to be determined once the fantasy baseball leagues open on ESPN H2H league- $25 per team, payouts to the top 3 finishes ESPN Hitters only league: Position Starters Catcher (C) 1 First Base (1B) 1 Second Base (2B) 1 Third Base...
  6. cdamron13

$20 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League

.this will be a H2H league Draft will be March 20th @ 9:30pm Eastern time....here's the info you need... Positions: C, 1b, 2b, SS, 3b, 3 OF, 1 Utility..... Pitchers: 2 Starters, 2 Relievers, 2 All Pitchers Bench; 7 players and 2 DL Stats for Hitters: Runs, Hits, RBI, Stolen Bases, K's...
  7. cdamron13

4 Teams needed for PPR H2H SBF Yahoo Fan. Football League

Currently have 4 openings (12 Team League) for a $20-$25 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football League, this will be the 4th or 5th consecutive year of this league..... Draft is set for: August 30th @ 9:30 pm EASTERN time Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR...
  8. cdamron13

Price Check NIW 27oz BB Aftermath

just looking for a price check.....local guy says he's seen them going for $400....I can't believe that is an accurate price price especially with all the new stuff coming out anyways, what's the going rate on a 27oz NIW BB Aftermath returnable but no receipt....I figure the fact that it's a...
  9. cdamron13

Only 1 team Needed- $25 ESPN Hitters Only League

Looking to add one more team to make it an even 10..... 10 Teams 1. cdamron13- paid 2. Dirtbags79 3. TayGee08- paid 4. Ronnie G- paid 5. Stork- paid 6. Baplaya11- paid 7. Ichiromoco- paid 8. Go24- paid 9. sully 7- paid 10. Tip8 This will be the 3rd season for this league......it is a HITTERS...
  10. cdamron13

2 Needed: $20 SBF H2H Yahoo League

LEAGUE IS FULL.............. Draft is Sunday, March 22nd @ 9:30 PM Eastern time..... Positions: C, 1b, 2b, SS, 3b, 3 OF, 1 Utility..... Pitchers: 2 Starters, 2 Relievers, 2 All Pitchers Bench; 7 players and 2 DL Stats for Hitters: Runs, Hits, RBI, Stolen Bases, K's, Batting Avg., and Walks...
  11. cdamron13

LTB ISO: 27oz-30oz Easton SSR2

have a league buddy looking to pick up a new or used Easton SSR2 in 27oz-30oz (can't remember if they made 30's or not)....hit me up with what you have, he's looking to buy sooner than later.....please pm me your price or post in here....thanks
  12. cdamron13

LTB 2- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 or Kindle Fire HD

Looking to pick up a couple tablets for my kids.... would like to get a couple Galaxy Tab 3's or Kindle Fire HD's, would prefer 7" screens but would get bigger screens if the price is right, and they can be wi-fi only, that's not an issue please pm me with what you have, thanks
  13. cdamron13

LTB Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row Games for PS3

looking to pick up one of the Grand Theft Auto games or one of the Saints Row games for PS3 for a decent price..... looking to buy this week, lmk what you have and a price please, thanks
  14. cdamron13

$20 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football league #2

My first league is full and I had enough ppl interested that I am going to do a 2nd one this will be a standard H2H league w/lots of scoring, I'm not planning on this one being a ppr unless the majority wants it DRAFT IS MONDAY SEPT. 1ST.....the draft will be held at 9:30 pm Eastern time I...
  15. cdamron13

$20 Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Gauging interest in a $20 yahoo league, this would be my 4th year running a sbf yahoo league, looking to get a minimum of 10 guys, quick payouts, payouts to top 3 placers, will set up the league as soon as I have a minimum of 8 guys interested league Draft would be on Sunday August 24th at 9:30...
  16. cdamron13

LTB XBOX 360 Bundle: console, games, controllers

Looking to pick up 1 or 2 Xbox 360 bundles..... Console w/HD (at least 20 GB), has to have HDMI 1 or more controllers Games preferred Pm me what you have and a price please Looking to pick up for my nephews
  17. cdamron13

LTB Boys Nike and Under Armour pants/shirts/hoodies

Looking to pick up some gently used ( no rips/tears/stains) Nike or Under Armour clothing..... Pants- size 7or 8 Shirts- size 8/10 Hoodies- size 8/10 or maybe 10/12 Please pm me with what you have and a price, thanks
  18. cdamron13

LTB PS3 Bundle(s)w/controllers + games

Looking to pick up 1 or 2 PS3'S w/controllers and games for the kids........ Preferably PS3 slim(s) doesn't matter what size hd Minimum of 1 preferably more official ps3 controllers (no knockoffs) Games are not necessary but wouldn't mind some c.o.d games, basketball games, football games...
  19. cdamron13

LTB $$$ ready to buy cell phone to use on Straight Talk

Looking for a higher end cell phone that can be used on Straight Talk......looking for one of the following preferably that is an AT&T or T Mobile phone... S4 S5 LG G2 Note 3 IPhone 5 Maybe others? Must be Straight Talk compatible w/a clean ESN PM is key, lmk what you have and the price...
  20. cdamron13

For Sale/Trade 27oz 14' Juggy w/receipt

I have a 27oz 14' Juggy w/receipt that I'm looking to move..... Details: - receipt from Feb. I believe - 20 hits max in bp - no webbing/rattle/endcap issues - might have a cpl ball marks that will clean off I'm sure SALE PRICE: $215 obo shipped Trades I'd consider (will only...