Search results

1. E

For Sale Monsta Bombardier 27oz *SOLD*

go for asking price? just curious.
  2. E

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

Favorite Metal...Grover MVP Favorite composite... Juice (almost swung itself)
  3. E

LTB 27.5 DNAM 2500 flex

Looking for a 27.5 DNAM 2500 flex handle...decent shape. Hit number of hits fine. LMK what you have. PM me
  4. E

Duece

The Green Deuce is my gamer for ASA. Took a bit to get broken in but hits the 52's well. For 375's it was crazy from the start!
  5. E

El Diablo and the Demon

NICE COLORS! Kind of reminds me of the Grover MVP
  6. E

What happened to all the CF3's?

Heard there was a few of those made...suppose to be hotter than the ASA bats I thought I read.
  7. E

Demarini Deuce 27oz

Missed out again :P darn work....ah well. Thanks Rookie for letting me know!
  8. E

2017 Deuce?

I'm back...sent pm
  9. E

LTB 27 oz Deuce 2017 only

Back up there...
  10. E

LTB Metal Bats - TPS Air Attack or Grover MVP

That was a pretty nice bat (that might have been the first year) It's not the doublewall?. Yes the MVP is probably tops. A good Green/Orange or the CU31 Green monster powerdomes are very nice also
  11. E

Lot of 44/525 softballs and a couple others SOLD!

Dandy buck in the pic....what did it score?
  12. E

Demarini steel

Don't worry about the 16...hit away. Loves the harder stuff.
  13. E

Ya think it comes out to about 13 percent (selling and PP). The only good thing about eBay is that you can get to a lot of different people
  14. E

2017 Deuce?

I really like the 16 with 52's....sounds like the 17 is even (maybe) better for 52's. Mine does kill the 44's!
  15. E

2017 Deuce?

OK guys...for you who have a 2017 Deuce how are they performing for you vs other ASA bats you use? Sounds like the 2017 might be different from the 2016 (hotter quicker?). And yes I am a bat ho so if you're looking to unload a 27oz 2017 deuce I won't be able to resist.
  16. E

A cf3? What did ya get?
  17. E

Demarini steel

Deuce would be great if you can use a composite (Green model 2016) Steels tend to dent with those balls
  18. E

Blue ejecting players

Usually they give a warning, shut it or else. Just play ball and let your play on the field speak for you. QUOTE="dunkky, post: 19026410, member: 117360"]hey good job man. i don't care how much u make what kinda ego you have. no one forced u to wear that blue shirt. but if u gonna wear...
  19. E

For Sale 2017 DeMarini Deuce WTDXUCE-17 (26 oz.)

Super....Not sure what it is weight wise but it feels a lot like my Juice/WS's in end load that's why I like it so much.
  20. E

ASA EL bats

That I have to check out!