Search results

1. E

LTB 27.5 DNAM 2500 flex

Looking for a 27.5 DNAM 2500 flex handle...decent shape. Hit number of hits fine. LMK what you have. PM me
  2. E

2017 Deuce?

OK guys...for you who have a 2017 Deuce how are they performing for you vs other ASA bats you use? Sounds like the 2017 might be different from the 2016 (hotter quicker?). And yes I am a bat ho so if you're looking to unload a 27oz 2017 deuce I won't be able to resist.
  3. E

What happened to all the CF3's?

Wow did they dry up or what. I know they are old but there use to be a ton of them being moved here...the good old days.
  4. E

LTB Demarini CF3 25/34 or 26/34

Anyone have a decent CF3 in a 25/34 or a 26/34 PM me....thanks.
  5. E

LTB CF3 25/34 or 26/34

Just wondering what's out there for sale. Looking for a CF3 25/24 or 26/34 only. Looking used but not abused, PM me what ya have Thanks.
  6. E

LTB 27 oz Deuce 2017 only

Would like to Buy or trade for a 2017 27oz demarini deuce. I have a few different bats so let me know what u'r looking for if looking to trade. Has to be a 2017 27oz Deuce. PM me..Thanks.
  7. E

Rover Jerseys VERY GTG

Team went with Rover plus nine jerseys this year and I'm very impressed by them. Nice look Great fit..couldn't be happier!
  8. E

LTB 2015 Demarini Cluggy in a 27oz-28oz

Have a couple of team mates that love my ASA SBF Cluggy so I'm looking for them. 26 is too light so looking for a 27 maybe a 28oz returnable bat. PM me with what you have. Thanks.
  9. E

LTB Dudley SY 52/300's

Looking to get a few Dudley SY 52/300's at a decent price. I know these weren't the most liked ball but they work good in the cooler temps. Just wondering what ya have. PM me
  10. E

Dually reviews

Just looking for more info on the Dually. How do you guys like it so far. How's the performance with 52's? I like an endloaded bat for ASA. I tried the Future but it doesn't have the endload in the lower weights. Sounds like the new Deuce might be the bat but it might be better for 375's...
  11. E

GTG Dugout5 is GTG

Did a deal with Dugout5, very patient and easy to deal with! Can't go wrong doing a deal with him...
  12. E

LTB Demarini Juggernaut 2015 28oz

Would like to purchase a Demarini juggy 2015 (Gray/silver) in a 28oz only...already have the 14 in black. If you have a NR that's fine. Let me know what you have, would like to try this weight out. PM me.....Thanks.
  13. E

LTB 2015 SBF ASA CL22 Cluggy

I'm looking to pick up a 28oz SBF 2015 White/Green ASA cluggy. Has to be a 28oz'er...have the other weights already. Want to try a 28oz'er. PM with what you have. Thanks.
  14. E

LTB Demarini 2015 USA AM 27oz

Looking to buy a ASA Demarini 2015 USA Aftermath in a 27oz (Specifically this bat and weight). looking for a returnable bat...new or used. Let me know what you have an how much. Thanks....PM me.
  15. E

GTG jason m is very GTG!

I did a deal with jason m and definitely would again. I wouldn't hesitate in the least to deal with him...great asset to SBF's.
  16. E

GTG Jason M is definitely GTG

Did a deal with jason m and couldn't be happier. Appreciate all that he did and definitely would do business with him again.
  17. E

Cluggy ASA 15?

Just wondering what the difference is between the cluggy and the juggy's barrel? I know the handles are different thus giving the cluggy a little more endload feel but in the description it sounds like the same barrel and some have said it's the same barrel in some posts. If true then why...
  18. E

LTB Corndog

Looking to maybe purchase a corndog. If you have one you're thinking of maybe unloading LTK....PM please. Might be playing a wood league and looking into purchasing a dog.
  19. E

Future vs Insane vs Cluggy?

Just wondering what you guys who tried or own think about them. Like to match up my Future 27.5 with either the Insane 27.5 or the cluggy 27. How's the performance compare for each and how's the endload compare for each... need that endload!. Let's hear what ya think...appreciate it.
  20. E

GTG Mossman GTG

Did a deal with Mossman....don't worry about doing a deal with him...thanks so much for all your help