3. brewcrews

Homerun Heaven Easter WKND Trny

Any word on game times or bracket being out yet
  4. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

I will be.
  5. brewcrews

WSC NBVFW Softall League

I've played at the VFW before WSC took over and from what WSC did to improve the fields is way better now then what it was. That lip on diamond #2 and or #1 was bad and the lights have gotten better. I'm sure every field arond here would love turf but I don't see that happening any time soon...
  6. brewcrews

WSC NBVFW Softall League

Where is the LIKE button. I know we will be back for Monday and Wednesday's again. And make sure you put us in the upper again on Wednesdays I think we will be under a new name this year.
  7. brewcrews

Attn: S.E. Wisconsin

What ball is being used? Is it a mush ball like spiderz and if so can you swing any bat asa/utrip/nsa
  8. brewcrews

For Sale/Trade 1-2-3-4-5 Eastons

How about a (2013) Miken SuperFreak 26oz used slight rattle not broke in and a (niw) 27oz Miken ink both bats in profile pics for the sp14sy100f.
  9. brewcrews

For Sale/Trade 1-2-3-4-5 Eastons

Wish I had a fallen for that synergy flex.
  10. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Waukesha cancelled last night no games yet I was just told they racked the fields and the guy is putting down chalk for the batters box. Game on :)
  11. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Don't say that I wanna play before I go on vacation tomorrow I'm gone all next week
  12. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Is this the same week as pewaukee tourney or is this the were the pewaukee tourney moved to. Either way sweet
  13. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

I'd swing it till it blows up or till July then send it back get a new one who cares if it's a NR and save the new one for the following year which is hard to do lol . And with a spiral I can't see them caring about a spiral when they test it.
  14. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Rob and the mayhem boys Good luck down there. And yea let the season begin
  15. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Man do I wish it was like that outside now with no snow on the ground.
  16. brewcrews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Thursdays will still be the "power league" were the better teams are in my opinion
  17. brewcrews

Kelly's Bleachers Big Bend Update

70' bases would be nice
  18. brewcrews

Coach House in Big Bend, WI reopening as Kelly's Bleachers Big Bend in April of 2014.

I believe we are moving from vfw to KB big bend for the Monday league at least that's the word I got from some guys last night.
  19. brewcrews

Chula Vista Dome Dates

All I know is JBL AND BUBBAS won there sessions yesterday. I'm not sure who won this mornings sessions that's all I know for now.