Search results

1. guzzler2209

Thailand

Is it too early to start talking about the Bangkok Tournament??????
  2. guzzler2209

LLWS Final

I hope Japan beats Cali by 20 runs. I don't like how the Cali team carries themselves, especially that little **** Pratto that was pitching today. Gotta blame the coach who's his dad. They need to be brought back to earth a bit.
  3. guzzler2209

USSSA Carrying bat to first

Ok, strange situation last night and although I won't do it again I wanted some clarification from the experts. I hit a ball down the right field line. As I ran toward first I could tell that it was slicing foul, so I didn't drop the bat. I went maybe 3/4 the way down the line with my bat...
  4. guzzler2209

Scottie Pippen...

must be hittin the crack pipe. That's all.
  5. guzzler2209

Russell Westbrook sucks ass

Series stats: Shot 34% 19 assists and 21 turnovers in the 5 games!!!!!!!! What a great point guard, eh?
  6. guzzler2209

Hey badasses...here's your chance!

http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/gastonia-55087-canseco-coming.html Wanna talk **** to Jeff Hall or Jose Conseco? Wanna square off against them in a HR derby? Didn't think so....LOL
  7. guzzler2209

ASA Appeal play for 3rd out

Guys on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Deep fly ball to outfield, both runners tag up and advance. We appeal the runner from 2nd base leaving early. Umpire calls runner out to end inning. Umpire counts the run that scored from 3rd base. Should the run count? Does it make a difference if it's a...