Search results

1. drunkducks

Looking for team in NE Texas/ SW Arkansas area

Just moved from Virginia. Have played most all of the slowpitch leagues USSSA, NSA, ASA. Play outfield, 1st, and pitch. I have very good speed, good stick and can pitch really well. Have played in everything up to c and b/c ball. If interested hit me up or call 7035955154.
  2. drunkducks

Need a SS for the Hooters Tourny in Richmond VA

Need a good SS for the Richmond Virginia Hooters Tourny this Saturday/weekend. If you are interested and your a quality SS with a good stick then I will take care of your entry. Preferably a man we have women. Please contact me: Sean 703-595-5154
  3. drunkducks

Play to win

As competitive as church ball is around here I can't believe he would do some crap like that. I know your there for fellowship and crap like that but your still there to win. Play to win church, womens, co-ed, mens, and everything else.
  4. drunkducks

Play to win

Enough said right there.
  5. drunkducks

favorite bat?

OG Freak...however just recently acquired a Stadium and it is almost right there!
  6. drunkducks

what you gonna hit this season for ASA

ASA- OG Flex NSA- Stadium and OG Freak
  7. drunkducks

GTG R&JHope is GTG

Great bat... extremely fast shipping
  8. drunkducks

GTG Boats98 is GTG...Thanks

Item just as described! Super fast shipping
  9. drunkducks

GTG jwil7 is GTG

jwil7 is definitely GTG! He's a man of his word and can definitely be trusted!
  10. drunkducks

Turfs For Foot Problems?

x2 here. I found a new thing for soles at CVS. You stand on this machine and it reads the bottom of your foot. Once it does a an outline of your foot it tells you which of the several special made insoles to get they cost about 50 bucks and I think it was Drscholls. They seem to work pretty...
  11. drunkducks

For Sale Out with ASA(J2F,SSR2,CGA,NRG500 for sale)

Will do! All pm's replied.
  12. drunkducks

All pm's replied too, deal pending on all bats.
  13. drunkducks

I bought these bats for my team this past year. We will be playing NSA this year so I'm getting rid of the ASA bats. I bought all of these NIW except for the Combat which I got from a BB. I tried to clean them the best I could since we played in extremely muddy conditions this past year...
  14. drunkducks

wow...what a blessing

Definitely a blessing!!
  15. drunkducks

Charity Tournament/Homerun Derby Woodbridge, VA

The tournament was a huge success raising $7643.00! For those who came down for the homerun derby or played in the tournament THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! A special thanks to SBF and Milcoman for helping me get a bunch of goods for the homerun derby and raffle. Also a thanks goes out to Apex sports...
  16. drunkducks

How about worst Craigslist deal?

Nice find here!
  17. drunkducks

Please rank these bats

SSR2 Recoil One F98 SRV3 Vicious I'm a miken guy but I find it hard to top the SSR2 for asa the 1 and recoil are kinda neck and neck, but since I gotta agree with GNOLAUM I'm putting the recoil over the 1.
  18. drunkducks

Charity Tournament/Homerun Derby Woodbridge, VA

The homerun derby is 10$ per person and will start at 3pm. There is a male and female division for the derby with top prizes for both being Mizuno Crazes. The tournament will start at 8am and run into the evening. If there are any vendors that would like to set up there or support us in any way...