Search results

1. swingnmiss

Where is Randy............?

Spelled with an I and dotted with a heart? It was great to see you last weekend. It had been toooooooo long bro. Maybe I'll see you in Vegas?
  2. swingnmiss

There's so much crying about "middle" and bat flips here.......

That I'm going start going ****ing middle and bat flip. Thank you.
  3. swingnmiss

Did everyone here die?

Ead? LMK
  4. swingnmiss

Miken Ultra 2 Advanced

Does anyone know anything about this? I picked it up a few days ago, kind of for the novelty of the knob. Performance? Legality of it? Any value? Thanks.
  5. swingnmiss

Senior vs ASA bat with 52/300 ball?

I'm playing a Masters League and they're using 52/300 balls. We can use senior bats if we choose. But, with that ball I've been swinging my ASA Aftermath.......You know since it's engineered for that ball. I told a dude on my team that and he scoffed and said the senior bat is even better...
  6. swingnmiss

Bat help.......

Looking to find an AD Starr Nightmare Senior...... Can't track one down. Any help will be appreciated and you may just get a hug you'll never forget out of it.
  7. swingnmiss

Synergy 2/Mizuno Blackout

I was messing around in bp the other day and hit my Synergy 2 and Mizuno Blackout just for the fun of it. Both of them perform really well..........Now, my question is: Can I swing these two bats in senior ball?
  8. swingnmiss

For Sale/Trade Salomon Speedcross 4's

I have a pair of Salomon Speedcross 4's. They have been worn for 4 games. Size 11. I pulled out the stupid speed lacing things and put in regular laces. $80 or will trade for good bp balls.
  9. swingnmiss

Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

Seeing the pictures of these things and I know a bunch of you wear them...........Can you pull out those gay ass looking laces and put in others if you prefer? The eyelet seems to be pretty slim to be trying to pull a regular lace through.......... Wondering if other laces would make them look...
  10. swingnmiss

Why is Bryce Harper such a ******* douche bag?

Does anyone else feeling like punching this ****er every time they see him? I just don't know what it is. I see a picture of him........I want to punch him. I see a highlight of him on SportsCenter doing nothing offensive..........I want to punch him. I watch a game, and the they show him...
  11. swingnmiss

Josh Hamilton?

What kind of trouble is this dude in? I say he popped positive for dope on a piss test........He'll be suspended. What do you all got?
  12. swingnmiss

Bat Breakerage Etiquette Question:

So, you're taking bp....The bat already has a small crack. Your friend picks it up and you say, "It's cracked." He says, "I just want to take a few......" and this happens....... What is the protocol? You don't say anything? You demand he replace it? He should offer to replace it...
  13. swingnmiss

For Sale Nice 28 Easton Extended

We have a very nice Easton Extended. Twenty eight ounces and in very good condition. Normal game and bag wear. You can get this for $220. Hit me up with questions............. Oh....Plus you get that badass Cherry red knobcuff thingy.......No extra charge.
  14. swingnmiss

Is the game actually ruined?

Just about all of us would like to see higher home run limits and better balls. Not a ton higher and better, but higher and better than what we see now. Upper divisions with limits of 3 homers and ****ty balls to hit..... So, is the game growing and keeping the players it has and attracting...
  15. swingnmiss

For Sale OG Flex, SRV 4 For sale

28 oz (I think) Og Flex = $225 27 oz SRV 4 = $125 Selling for a friend, you get with me and I get you in touch with him......Thanks.
  16. swingnmiss

Pitchers.....Wear your protection.

The who's what's and why's are not important here.........Who hit who with the ball is not worth mentioning.....Just wear it :)
  17. swingnmiss

WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?: Liking winning or hating losing?

I absolutely hate losing.......HATE IT!! Don't get me wrong. I like to win, but do not get the same amount of satisfaction out of winning as I do the amount of anger and frustration I get out of losing. For me, personally....Hating losing motivates me to win, more than satisfaction I get from...
  18. swingnmiss

Black and Yellow Blacout

Sounds like it has a tea spoon of sand in it..............But, is crazy hot. Anyone else' sound like this?
  19. swingnmiss

DEBATE: Long stride......Good or bad???

I hear a lot of people talk about stride.....The question is: Which one will enable you to hit the ball with more authority in softball. A long stride or a short one? Also, why?
  20. swingnmiss

James?? Top 4 All Time???

http://nba.si.com/2014/02/11/lebron-james-mount-rushmore-nba-greats/?eref=sihp He's drunk. Not just about him being there, but Bird, Magic and Jordan?? Ok, Jordan...... But, Bird above Kareem?? Chamberlain, Robertson, Bryant??? No way. Magic above Karl Malone, Bill Russell or Shaq?? James...