Search results

1. BPfanatic

GTG Gtidude

I bought a 26oz ASA Freak Black. He had good communication and fast shipping GTG in my book title should read GTIDUDE
  2. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

Back on top
  3. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

didnt know!!!!
  4. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

y is it nr
  5. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

receipt dated 8\1\15 & bar comes/w
  6. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

yes the guy who had it before me hit in the batting cages
  7. BPfanatic

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

Selling $150 Delivered.
  8. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

I wasn't talking about that bat I wouldn't do that any way
  9. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

OK fellas after looking into shaved bats and getting everyone's feedback on this site, and from other softball guys. I have come to a conclusion the bat is NOT shaved however the end cap does look like it had been tampered with. So I have decided to pull my PP claim and bite the bullet on the...
  10. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

11. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

The #4-6 pics were like that just to prove that, its the bat I bought
  12. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

13. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=1976&pictureid=71726
  14. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

True, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to try and get something back. I know that I am not in the wrong.
  15. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

My butt is hurt I've never been screwed like this before. LOL :)
  16. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

I agree with most of the comments on here that I am now out the $80 bucks because I have had it for 3 weeks. But at the same time I feel that I should be reimbursed because I did not shave it. I agree with sleddin247, if I did shave it why wouldn't I just pop the end cap back on my 11 year old...
  17. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

I thought I could trust this site and the user on it. Like have for years especially with a girls youth softball bat. No I'm not 100% sure it's shaved, I have never seen a shaved bat in person but I'm 95% sure. I can post pictures no problem
  18. BPfanatic

Need Help Scn6b

I bought a 33/23 SCN6B for my 11 year old daughter. We had it for 3 weeks She used it for 3 practices and on the 3rd practice the end cap fell off, in BP. As I looked at it I noticed that the bat had been shaved. I tried to talk to talk to the guy I bought it from but he is saying that since I...
  19. BPfanatic

For Sale 33" and 34" fastpitch bats

Pm sent..........
  20. BPfanatic

For Sale/Trade 26oz CL22 NSA

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to the top