Search results

1. WISEGUY18

For Sale BP softballs - mixed lot (18)

Looking to sell some BP balls. These are a mix of higher cor. / compression softballs. These are are used but plenty of life left for your BP enjoyment. Some of these have writing on them, some have minor "road rash" to the covers. Nothing water logged, no busted / broken seams, and overall in...
  2. WISEGUY18

For Sale .52/300 softballs (24)

Looking to sell some BP balls. There are 24 of the .52/300, used but plenty of life left for your BP enjoyment. Some of these have writing on them but nothing water logged and no busted or broken seams. Some have surface scratches or a little "road rash" but overall in good used condition. I am...
  3. WISEGUY18

GTG littleman13 G2G

My dude picked up some softballs from me, paid as promised, easy to communicate with!
  4. WISEGUY18

For Sale/Trade ** SOLD** - BP softballs

**SOFTBALLS HAVE BEEN SOLD** Looking to sell some BP balls. These are .52/300 and are used but plenty of life left for your BP enjoyment. Some of these have writing on them but free of any other issues. No busted or broken seems and no cuts or gashes to the covers. I am asking $62.50 shipped...
  5. WISEGUY18

For Sale SOLD - Hot Dots

Softballs have been sold!! Looking to sell some BP balls. These are .52/300 and are used but plenty of life left for your BP enjoyment. Some of these have writing on them but free of any other issues. No busted or broken seems and no cuts or gashes to the covers. I am asking $62.50 shipped...
  6. WISEGUY18

For Sale **sold** .52/300 Hot Dots (13)

Softballs have been sold! Looking to sell a bakers dozen of these softballs, would be great for BP or backup game balls. No issues with these and they have a low number of hits on them, some do have writing on them. 258D3F3C-F738-407E-A3B2-81A5A0252A4F by WISEGUY18 posted Jul 20, 2021 at 12:18...
  7. WISEGUY18

For Sale 30 softballs — sold —

Softballs have been sold!! Looking to sell some BP balls, used but plenty of life left for your BP enjoyment. Some of these have writing on them, some have cuts to the covers, or a busted seam, or a little road rash. The very last picture will show the issue with each softball. I am asking...
  8. WISEGUY18

For Sale .52/300 softballs (25)

SOFTBALLS HAVE BEEN SOLD!! I am looking to move these softballs, there are 25 Hot Dots in this lot. These are used but plenty of life left in them for your BP enjoyment. Softballs are free of any cuts or gashes to the covers and nothing is mush or waterlogged. No issues with busted or broken...
  9. WISEGUY18

For Sale BP softballs - 30

Softballs have been sold! Looking to move these softballs, there are 30 of them in this lot. All are used and are .52/300 or .52/275 and have plenty of life left in them for your BP pleasure. Most of these have blemishes on the covers of the softballs. There are some with small surface cuts...
  10. WISEGUY18

For Sale 25 BP Hot Dots (mixed)

Softballs have been sold!! I am looking to move these softballs, there are 25 Hot Dots in this lot. These are used but plenty of life left in them for your BP enjoyment. Softballs are free of any cuts or gashes to the covers and nothing is mush or waterlogged. No issues with busted or broken...
  11. WISEGUY18

For Sale Sold 25 sofballs Sold

Softballs have been $old!! Looking to move these softballs, there are 25 in this lot. All softballs are free of any cuts or gashes to the covers and there are no busted or broken seams. Nothing waterlogged or mush and these would be great for BP. All are used and in good shape, some of them...
  12. WISEGUY18

Price Check 33" 24 oz Miken Intensit-E

Looking to sell this bat, unsure of price. I have had it for a while and mostly used by a coed team years ago. No rattles or cracks, a few paint chips in the first picture in the K and N of the word Miken. Any help would be great, THANK YOU!! B56C30CC-C36B-4D1A-86C8-4F79B710564E by WISEGUY18...
  13. WISEGUY18

LTB Boombah Dually

I am looking to pick up a Boombah Dually 26 or 27 ounce. I have softballs to trade toward the bat and could add $$ to even out a deal. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks!!
  14. WISEGUY18

LTB Orange turfs 10.5

Looking to pick up some turfs, the more orange the better. Not looking to break the bank here and team colors are orange/navy/white. Please send pics and a price, thanks!
  15. WISEGUY18

For Sale *sold -35 softballs- sold*

Softballs have been sold! Looking to sell this group of 35 softballs. There are various brands with different specs. Most of them are the harder COR / comp. softballs with 3 of them being .52’s. This lot is quantity vs. quality and for someone looking to get more bang for their buck. All are...
  16. WISEGUY18

For Sale *sold* softballs *sold*

Softballs have been sold!! 2344A30D-C5B7-4723-AC4C-CE7E24273820 by WISEGUY18 posted Feb 23, 2020 at 3:25 PM D797BA16-A788-4F0E-B3A2-282A64FFCA5F by WISEGUY18 posted Feb 23, 2020 at 3:20 PM
  17. WISEGUY18

For Sale *Sold* Hot Dots Lot 2

Softballs have been sold!! Up for grabs is this lot of 24 softballs. These are .52/300 and are used with plenty of life left and great for BP. These softballs are free of cuts or gashes to the covers and no busted or broken seams. There are no water logged softballs or mush balls. I am asking...
  18. WISEGUY18

For Sale *Traded* Hot Dots Lot 1

Softballs have been traded. Up for grabs is this lot of 24 Worth softballs. These are used with plenty of life left and are great for BP. There are no mush or water logged softballs. There are no cuts or gashes to the covers and no busted or broken seams. I am asking $50.00 shipped ConUS and...
  19. WISEGUY18

For Sale ** SOLD -30 Softballs- SOLD**

SOFTBALLS HAVE BEEN SOLD!! Up for grabs is this lot of 30 softballs, used with plenty of life left and great for BP. These softballs are free of cuts or gashes to the covers and no busted or broken seams. If you look at the last picture there is 1 softball that has scuff marks on it. That ball...
  20. WISEGUY18

For Sale Sold* 28 Hot Dot softballs *Sold

Softballs have been sold! Up for grabs is this lot of softballs, used with plenty of life left and great for BP. These softballs are free of cuts or gashes to the covers and no busted or broken seams. There are no water logged softballs or mush balls. I am asking $55.00 shipped ConUS and feel...